login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Surround Yourself With the Abundant-Mindset.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love the subject of abundance. This may not be relevant, but I will share it anyway. Its not for making yourself a millionaire – but just to encourage the belief that we ARE spiritually RICH!

Visualisation for abundance: Based on a Kundalini yoga technique. I use it for widening focus and attracting more goodness, giving our more goodness and generally feeling abundance from all directions.

Close you eyes for 10-20 seconds and imagine your third eye widening, growing outwards with brilliant light. Reaching and engulfing negativity, dissolving it. Spreading love and light outward to others and acting as a protective blanket to your aura. Feel yourself becoming more grounded through your feet, deeply rooted, attractive to all the abundance of the universe, coexisting with it – giving out and receiving in comfortable, stable abundance.

Affirmations such as: “I have plenty of everything I need!”
“The universe provides for all my needs” “ I am safe,secure and surrounded by goodness” “I have abundance to give and recieve”

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
You say this may not be very relevant, though this is very relevant, and a wonderful exercise(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

Anoushka what a wonderful visualization. It is so positive. Thank you so much.

Peace,
Mary

tags:abundance

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content