login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -Intention (a HappinessMtg thread)

★Happiness Mtg˚-

originally created 2/3/16Topic-Intention★
thread is always open beyond the above date.

• ~
    Topic-Intention -

• ~
    Intention is like a guiding star.
It is an aspiration, an envisagement, a strategic plan of how you want things to be or maybe not. Perhaps it is learning to co-create your own world, aligning yourself with Source. In his book, The Power Of Intentions, Dr. Wayne Dyer states, “You have to just be. You have to let go. You have to allow. You have to be free and make this your consciousness.” He continues, “Basically, what you would see is a frequency (of energy) that manifests itself through the process of giving, of allowing, of offering and of serving. It asks nothing back.”

Questions to Ponder

1. How is the Law Of Attraction and Intentions the same, similar, or different for you ?

2. What wonderful things do you feel when you express your intentions to the Universe? Any challenges?

3. Do you have a routine of intending regularly and are their some things you specifically do to assist in your personal process of intending?

4. At this particular moment, looking back how do you see the benefits of writing your intentions?

5. Is intending one of the most valuable processes you use & if so why?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

‘One new perception,
one fresh thought,
one act of surrender,
one change of heart,
one leap of faith,
can change your life forever.’

Robert Holden

• ~
    2. What wonderful things do you feel when you express your intentions to the Universe? Any challenges? OMG, it is immediately wonderful! And when I read what I’ve written, I can feel it already ‘done’. And when my day is over, I can see where the intention manifested in ways more beautiful than I desired. That statement….It will be _____ or something better comes to mind. Better is always the result. It shows me how my ideas can be limiting…And trusting in a Power Greater Than Myself which presides over the universe is awesome!!!

I Am living a Divine plan

A favorite topic of mine. I’ve selected some links & excerpts I’ve enjoyed over the years…related to intentions…

* ** * “ DAILY INTENTIONS When should you set an intention? You could set an intention every day.

• 10 Basic Principles for Writing Effective Affirmative Intentions to read more Copyright © 2010 – 2015 Living Infinity. All Rights Reserved
  • ** * article Intention I think of an overarching intention as an umbrella that expands over all other intentions and thoughts and goals and desires. In its broadest concept, an overarching intention is a way of being or a way of wanting to be. It expands the powerof intention and helps you to be more conscious of your specific intention. to read article in its entirety
  • ** quote You’re in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows / and has always known / that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival. ★ღ✰˚ ✰Anthony Robbins
  • ** * quote A good intention clothes itself with sudden power. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Authenticity is key when crafting intentions and this is where the grey area with affirmations can occur. Positive speaking and thinking also needs to be followed by positive action to truly effect change, so choose those areas where success may be achieved quickly to spur you on to the next intention. setting intentions instrad of affirmations

In response to ‘Just’ For Me’s post:
I really appreciate you posting these links. I am just beginning to learn about intentions. I have never written my positive intentions, unlike my affirmations. With my affirmations, I have copied them any number of times, carried them around and listened to them in my own voice. This has helped me to internalize them into my daily thinking and positive speaking. As mentioned above, I then acted in a positive way toward others. By doing so I have manifested or co-created my world. It is all coming together in my mind how it works. I have been an avid participant in trying to open my mind with vibrational work such as Solfeggio frequencies and listening to Isochronic tones to alter my states of consciousness to synchronize my brain waves to specific ranges of Beta, Alpha, Theta, and Delta. This has been part of my daily routine for many years. Each day, I take quite a bit of me time to meditate and self reflect.

I am looking forward to intentionally wring my positive intentions and then taking positive action steps to attain my written intentions.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
actually sounds like 1 heck of a practice you’ve got there, Poppy!(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content