login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creativity (&Manifesting-Type) Quotations

• This is where you will win the battle / in the playhouse of your mind. ~Maxwell Maltz
  • First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination. ~Napoleon Hill

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” George Bernard Shaw

Earl Nightingale Quotes:
►•Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality
►•The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.
►•Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away.
►• We can let circumstances rule us, or we can take charge and rule our lives from within.
►•A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.
►•Your problem is to bridge the gap which exists between where you are now and the goal you intend to reach.
Earl Nightingale Thread -Strangest Secret

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread from 2009-2012, I know as a community we can bring this current(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content