login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Are we really as young as we feel +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert’s post:

I agree to this but not totally. I am 65 and still very active. I work part time between 25 and 35 hours a week. Once a week I unload 2000 to 4000 lbs of bird seed from pallets inside our store. Then during the week, I move it again to the front of the store. I am up on my feet moving for up to five hours at a time without ever sitting down. So I could argue, I’m not physically declining. On the other hand, I have two progressive debilitating things going on in my body that are hard to control. One is diabetes, and yes, I have controlled it well for the last 10 years. The other dis-ease is rare and is called heredity spastic paraplegia. That, I can’t totally control. As I age it is getting worse despite my healthy life style. So I don’t think one can always have total control over their body. Some parts wear out with use while others get stronger with use. I do believe you can keep a good vibrational feeling in yourself.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content