login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Trusting the process of life +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

thread once included: It takes a great deal of trust to focus all your energy on joy and wellbeing.

I Am living a Divine plan

Life is like a recharable battery. It is an energy source with both a positive and negative end. One can use their energy to run either in a positive or negative direction. (Free will) when you find yourself facing negativity you can change it to positivity by letting your energy flow to the positive end. (When one door closes another one opens up) I agree with Robert. It takes a great deal of trust to focus all your energy on joy and wellbeing. When we interrupt (resist) our natural flow of positive energy in the pursuit of happiness, well, we are unhappy. Like Just For Me states, “knowing there is Something Greater…. that already knows how to make it right… is what creates trust. And when I claim it…it starts to be revealed to me that which is already done.” So for me, I simply trust all life is good.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content