login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I approve of myself

When we are worried we go over things like 400 times a day. No, its not too many times.

Let “ I approve of myself “ become a walking mantra. something you just say over and over and over yo yourself almost non stop!

Saying “I approve of myself”
is a guaranteed way to bring up everything buried in your consciousness that is in opposition.

When negative thoughts come up, such as, “ How can I approve of myself when I am fat?” or “It’s silly to think this can do any good,” or “I am no good,” or whatever your negative babble will be, this is the time to take mental control.

Give these thoughts no importance. Just see them for what they are. Another way to keep you stuck in the past! Gently say to these thoughts “I let you go” “ I approve of myself.”

Doing this exercise can bring up stuff like “This feels silly” It doesn’t feel true” “it’s a lie” “It sounds stuck up”

How can I approve of myself when I do that?

Let all these thoughts pass through.
These are only resistance thoughts. They have no power unless you choose to believe them!

I approve of myself, I approve of myself,I approve of myself….

LOL Hugs always Jan4Jam

Source: Louise Hay

Tag: Self Esteem

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

In response to Peace&Harmony’s post:

I agree this is wonderful advise. We all have self doubts or negative thoughts from time to time. If we simply let then pass or be okay and NOT give them power by believing them, then they are harmless.

When other say unkind things to me, and it does happen, sometimes unintentionally, when I interpret things said as hurtful, I have made a habit of asking myself is it true. For example: when someone I haven’t seen in quite a while says my you are looking well fed or old, or whatever, I might think am I fat or old? Then I ask myself, “Am I fat? “ or “Am I old?” If I believe it is true, then I sometimes get my feelings hurt temporarily. I say temporarily because if it is true like being overweight, I can change it by eating better, increasing my exercise and so on. In the example I used about being old, I ask myself is it true and yes we are all getting older every day, so that is okay and my feelings are not hurt by that statement. If their statement to me is not true then I say to myself, “That’s okay, it’s just their opinion,” and I do not get my feelings hurt.

When I have unkind or negative thoughts about myself I do the same thing. I ask myself the same thing. Is it true? Ex. I might think that’s a stupid poem I’ve written or how stupid that sounds. Then I ask myself, is it true am I stupid? Of course not. I graduated from high school and then went on to college and had a successful career. If I think it’s true, then I can change it by going back to school, hiring a tutor, or so on and so on. I approve of myself, I approve of myself!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

very good article! Thanks Jan. I approve of myself is a very powerful affirmation(:
In response to Poppy’s post
When I have unkind or negative thoughts about myself I do the same thing. I ask myself the same thing. Is it true? Wonderful prompt(: Thanks Poppy.

I Am living a Divine plan

I agree with both of u I do the same thing automatically think it’s true. But u know wat I made a list of things the new year resolution thing I think I mentioned I’m gonna post it now. If I didn’t mention it here it is hopefully it might help sum?

JAN 2016 RULES TO LIVE BY

1. Make peace with your past so it doesn’t disturb your future.
2. What others think of me is none of my business.
3. Time heals almost anything.
4. Don’t compare your life to others.
5. Stop thinking too much. It’s alright to not know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect them.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness except you!
7. Smile Jan you can’t fix all the problems and you don’t own them!

Just thought I would share.

Lol hugs. Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Louise Hay book. 21 Days to master Affirmations.

SELF ESTEEM

One of the barriers to allowing positive affirmations to work is feeling “ not good enough “ that is, you feel that you don’t deserve to have good in your life.

Below is a list of self-esteem affirmations. I’d like you to see how many of them you can memorize, and then repeat them often. Doing so will help change that worthless feeling you might be carrying around. To one of self worth.

Then watch your positive affirmations materialize.

I choose to feel good about myself.

I stand on my own 2 feet.

I accept and use my own power.

I am totally adequate for all situations.

It does not matter what other people say or do.

My self esteem is high because I honor who I am.

I deserve all that is good.

My life gets more fabulous every day.

For every problem that I may create I am confident that I can find a solution.

Life supports me in every possible way.

I like these I had to leave a couple out.

Go awake everyone for work.

BBS

LOL hugs. Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less

stronger!”

These are good rules for us all to follow. I especially like rule # 1, 4, 5, and 6.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thanks Jan!(: I too love your personal list.

First for myself I  am loving:

• #4 Don’t compare your life to others.
    • # 5 It’s alright to not know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect them
    • # 6.No one is in charge of your happiness except you!

I Am living a Divine plan

Good morning all,

I am happy to see you all could pull something of interest from my list of rules most importantly for me is I am not going to “over think” I have anxiety and my thoughts can some times get the best of me.

But I made up this list in December while I sat back and reflected all the months before in 2015

=D BIG SMILES to all of you

LOL hugs Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less

stronger!”

very nice of you to share!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q59pm6Rj4AQ&list=PLqktjn8c06SwVThqADuLpMuMlOxW9-ktE&index=9 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

233b4a3c0f6fd5f61f2aea40ffe37ebb--spiritual-health-mental-health.jpg
affirmation.jpg

804f30bcf9706040b3cde3b6036d8bf4.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content