login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Joyful Action ...Today I intend

I know we have joyful intentions threads….joyful threads…and ‘just’ intention-threads. It’s fresh New Year… Joyful Productivity…Today I intend

• ~
      Daily Quotation for May 31, 2013 #quote #quoteoftheday

Confidence-Affirmations-42.jpg
hope you join me here(:

This is so good how I Am ALWAYS creating and allowing ease with my activities each day.

I Am living a Divine plan

01/06/15
my affirmative prayerful intentions today(:

• ~
    Today I intend to back up my joy with the action I promised myself…I can do it on my time …I can do it my way…I will pace myself and breathe …and I will do what I joyfully expressed I wanted for myself. I will begin by seeing things in minds eye , creating a bit of a plan…let go of the result because I already know it will result with what I set out to do or somehow some way something magnificently better(: I thank you ahead of time Universe…Thank you Thank you Thank you God/My Loving Source for co-creating my wonderful life and experiences…. the great feelings, my abilities and the glorious results. It is all beautifully so. Amen.

6-19-19

Today I intend to breathe so deeply and step back with fresh eyes and a fresh heart for:

the family type project I am desiring

a beautiful creative awesomely functional outcome.

I intend to see things from a Higher Place and thankful for the peaceful orderly clarity I receive.

Thank You Thank You Thank You you God/My Loving Source for co-creating my wonderful life and experiences…. the great feelings, my abilities and the glorious results. It is all beautifully so. Amen.

Today I intend to be brave.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post: you are beautiful for yourself and others!

Today I feeling renewed,vibrant and completely loving.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content