login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Richness of Infinite Wonderful Possibilities

14e3c88937461596739093850150d9e6--focus-quotes-positive-vibes.jpg

Articles:
These are 3 key elements and processes to make the Power of Intention work for you.*** to read more
Power Of Intention The Power of Intentions also known as the Law of Attraction or The Secret. It’s main concepts are based on energy frequencies and the laws of magnetic forces. The idea is not hard to understand but can be confusing for some people because it’s concepts go beyond the ordinary human rationality. to read more
Power of Intention Can Help:

• to be more focused
  • to be more creative through imagination
  • to be more motivated
  • allows synchronicity into your life
  • clarity of goals and desires
  • open new doors of opportunities to read more
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    excerpt from an article by Che Garmen
    The subconscious mind is very good at getting off track. Actually, it’s more like it’s doing its job – trying to make associations between our thoughts and beliefs. And because it does this in images, our visualizations can end up totally different than what we are affirming. All this is frustrating, but completely natural as far as the subconscious mind is concerned. What is needed is a way to help us stay in control of our mental imagery.

The best way to keep your visualizations on track is to use actual pictures that represent your goals and dreams. By looking at a picture before saying an affirmation, we give ourselves a starting point from which to visualize. The closer the images are to what we want, the better. Spend some time searching online or going through magazines to find pictures that best depict your goal. Print them off and glue each one to 3” × 5” cards (or create a Vision Journal). Add a perfectly worded affirmation at the top of each card (or on the back), and you’re all set. Read the affirmation. Look at the image. Close your eyes and put yourself in the picture.

That’s picture perfect affirming :)

related threads coming soon

I Am living a Divine plan

Articles

Thought Power Your Thoughts Create Your Reality

detachment How to Detach from the Outcome for Creative Visualization

• ~