login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼ Things That You've Improved Since Bmindful

Name a few things (at a time.. smiles ) you’ve improved since bmindful.

1. My listening of music that I really enjoy

2. Improvement of things that once gave me good results, that I had gotten away from. So I’d have to say-> a more enjoyable daily focus toward getting even better results.

3. overall enjoyment-focus

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***~my original list from 2009~*** thread has responses from the bmindful’s earlier days to more recent times

will add to in present soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1) I have met some very nice people on bMindful that I enjoy socializing with. Before bMindful, my life was work, kids, husband, home… Now I feel like I have some connection with the outside world!! :)

2) I am much more confident on my ability to manifest beautiful, worthwhile things in my life. My life is so very full and exciting now that I am able to focus on all the wonderful things the universe constantly provides me.

3) I have found a forum where I can be “me”. No matter how loo-loo the world may view me, I am happy just as I am.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Oh yes, as MM pointed out, the wonderful kind loving people, that I too look forward in socializing with. The threads and emails are lovely way of sharing and caring.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

1. You know it’s true for me as well. When I need to talk to someone or just let my feelings out I know I am safe here. There is so much kindness and love. You are all so important to me.

2. Bcuz of bmindful having a thread on how you should be treated in a relationship. I have met some wonderful people and have left the old“negative” crowd, there was always some kind of drama.

3. I am starting to really like myself. When the negative chatter starts I stop it pretty fast. I’m takiing chances like cutting my hair for a new style it really came out cute too!

Peace and love,
Mary

So true for me too Mary inregards to when feeling the need to talk to someone or just let feelings out, I feel safe here too. The kindness, love, energy and support is truely amazing, I know that you all will be here forever and will never leave me xxx

My life is heading in the right direction, I see my life more focused and clear. Clutter is no longer there, my mind is free and centred xxx

Gaining heaps and heaps of friends outside of Bmindful, meeting really positive people who are just bouncing to me in ten folds :-), my circle of friends are getting better and better every day xxx

(Just touching base, for 11 years I never had any close friends, ones where I was able to share all of me, cause I always kept them at a distance as I was afraid they would find out the truth behind our mask of what was happening behind closed doors, to be isolated is not a nice place to be in.)

I am sooo happy where I am today!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love to focus on improvement….I’ve desired to be closer to my spirit, and I celebrate that effort and that place that is mine-‘inside’. I’m very grateful. For me, it wasn’t about another piece of info to store…it was finding the place to connect more frequently within myself ….It has assisted with ‘everything’. While that is only 1 thing….it counts as more to me(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If there was a top ten list(TOP TEN THINGS THAT HAVE IMPROVED YOUR LIFE) this site is on that list.Well worth the 42 dollars,I sent in.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Hi everyone! I hear some wonderful things from members regarding the site, though have not asked their permission to share… So I wanted to bring this thread up to give members the opportunity to share here(:

It reinforces appreciation and utilizing the site for what works for us as individuals… Thanks!

April 15, 2016

about a week ago received this response from a member whose been with Bmindful since 2008. I inquired how he was and thoughts about the site. He gave me permission to share… … This site has been immensely helpful for me. It has helped me build affirmations and use them for accomplishments. Say I received my introduction (tutelage) to practical use of affirmation from this site. By looking at some site community members’ approach to handling their thoughts and therefore their life, I have been able to steer my life into a consistently steady forward path even though there are low times. My point is simple. The site has played a significant role in my life development. Thanks for the questions. Remain blessed. PHILIP

April 16, 2016

Nancee1953 gave me permission to post her email:

well love this joyous place & being here with lovely joyful compassionate wonderful people like you!!
Like a sponge, I soak it all in, it nourishes my spirit for I am totally free to be, to be me and share love and joy with everybody.

If you had seen me and known me before this amazing site came into my life you would not recognize me. I was truly “sad Sally” beaten down by the challenges I had encountered and disappointments, truly overwhelmed with the struggles of life. Now I am “joyful Joanna” one who greets the dawn of each new day as a wonderful opportunity to live, to give to others the many gifts that have been bestowed upon me basking in the glow of life and liberty. :)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content