login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Quoting Members [Pearls of Wisdom]

11/10/15
Most of you know, the site is going through some cleaning, organizing & decorating…And I have had the wonderful opportunity to go thru lots of oldies but goodies, and some wonderful current stuff.

Once upon a time, there was a thread where we posted contributions made by other members that spoke to us, and/or simply enjoyed.

I haven’t come across it yet, so I thought I’d start a new one(:
[11/11/15]just located the thread from 2012, I believe we will need at least 2, so I will definitely keep this new one that was created yesyerday]

Feel free to join in(:

I have made an abundance of mistakes and will still probably do it again. The difference is now I have a choice. Mistakes didn’t make me a bad person but taught me a few lessons. Sometimes it has been back to the drawing board for me. Recently I had a great revelation. That I worried about things I had no control over. Then I read Lee’s post about destructive behavior and realised I could change it if I wanted to. Thinking negative all day was easy how about thinking positive all day? That’s it!!!

Then a chain reaction happened. What am I worried about? Everything turns out the way it’s supposed to anyway might as well be happy instead. It took a load off my shoulders. Lee’s positive thinking caused him to start this website and look how many people are benefiting from it already! Today I felt strangely free! Everything is ok! Thank you Lee!!!

Peace,
Mary
will provide links this came from, and the thread Mary referred to

• ~
    Another from Godscreation;Mary
    I hadn’t done this for some time but started after reading the new book by Napoleon Hill “Outwitting the Devil” he said that he gave thanks everyday for what he had and then his prayers were always answered. I did this recently and won $500 dollars in a karaoke contest.

Peace,
Mary
will provide link this came from contributed August 2012

• I was just sitting there, worrying as usual about all my lofty ideas that I want to come true in the future, trying to plot plans of action, etc., when I realized I haven’t been grateful enough AT ALL recently. It can be very distracting, trying so hard to improve and working all the time to realize your dreams! What about all the projects I’ve already done to completion, or near completion? What about the things in my life that are going well all by themselves?
    I’m scared that if I sit back and enjoy my good health and the great summer weather, that I’ll abandon all my other goals! Really we are all so lucky, but we take it for granted. It’s hard to say that in a way that doesn’t sound oversimplified or cliche. contributed by TheBirds in July 2010 ~will provide link this came from
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I believe that confirmations of things to come are all around us. In college when speaking with my friends, I had a phrase I’d say from time to time as a encouragement type of thing to say such as hang in there, keep your head up, or stay on top of your game, I used to say “Stay Ready”

Stay ready. Always be ready and prepared for good things to come. Expect the best out of life. So Monday, I’m driving home from work and I pull up behind a vehicle on the exit ramp off of the freeway and the license plate read, “STAYRDY”

I couldn’t believe it. But one thing I knew that it wasn’t a coincidence I ended up behind this vehicle and this message was for me. Of all phrases, why was this message up in my face? LOL! I know why. It’s a reminder using my own vocabulary that’s personal to me, to remind me that good things are coming and to be ready, and STAY ready! posted by Sophique in 2012 will provide link this came from

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content