login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Gratitude Manifesto

I was listening to a documentary about a criminal who was a genius. He kept very detailed notes (although quite delusional) that he called his personal Manifesto. He was very effective in his crimes and his journal detailed many plans that came to fruition.

Now, I am not advocating a life of crime, but in looking at the good in all situations, I spent some time analyzing his methods. Before the schizophrenia really took over his life, he was a very efficient criminal. What if we took what worked for him and turned it in to beautiful, positive, life enhancing things…

First of all, he definitely did affirmations. Many of his thoughts and ideas were repeated over and over and over in his journal. I’m sure he believed them wholeheartedly. He very meticulously planned out step-by-step all of his goals with baby-steps and deadlines. At no time did he ever waiver or fear that they wouldn’t come to fruition. Every time something worked out, he wrote out long notes complimenting himself and showing much gratitude. But, alas, his was for destruction and yucky things.

What if we kept a Gratitude Manifesto where we wrote out our affirmations? What if we kept meticulous notes on all the good things we have in our life and everything that is going right? Goals? Hopes? Aspirations?

Can you imagine how much more efficient we would be in manifesting our dreams? Our world could be a much more beautiful place full of good and wonder.

Do you keep a Graditude Manifesto already? If so, what do you write about? How do you use it? Is it basic journaling or more?

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Wow MM what a great idea. I work at times for a lady who is 97 years old and very sharp. She is an artist and does everything very precisely. She thinks everything out. She told me that daily she would journal all she did and how she solved everyday problems. Then she put receipes that came out very yummy that day. Thoughts that came to her and later gave her what she wanted. This is a great idea and I will start tonight tomorrow I will be more thorough. This is not a coincidence! Thank you.

Peace,
Mary

Nice one, MM!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content