login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Awesome Food [Just Gotta Shout It Out!]

tags coming soon
Ever eat a delectable food that fits all of your personal criteria for a great food you simply not only want to repeat the experience, though you want to share with others…? I do!(:

Now, I know not all of us have the same tastes, or enjoy what we enjoy for the same reasons…but lets share anyway…and also for the sake of sheer fun…let’s share-joy experience. I also know living in different places, we may not have access to the same foods The purpose of this thread:
Share your enjoyment, products, values on choices(: And to **remember**(lol) what we love …to be able to repeat the experience…and just maybe others… will get a wonderful trigger toward enjoyment(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My today’s experience was out of this world(: Before I tell you the nutritional wonders of something that tastes this good, let me get to telling you what it is [I’m an enthusiastic creature] (:
It is a mini chocolate walnut all natural muffin. The mini may have thrown you…though this little delectable dessert was totally enough…a perfect size…to satisfy taste buds and tummy(: It is made by a company called Peace A Cake. This dessert simply melted in my mouth, filled me up without making me feel too full, and was pretty guiltless(:

For those of you who are into ingredients and nutritional breakdown here’s a link to the site(:

and a link to ingredients
Be like the sun- from their site

here are a few facts for Chocolate Walnut Muffin
130 calories
no trans fats
no cholesterol
only 3 grams of sugar

I will research it further…though for now my taste buds, tummy and my sugar level ecstatic!(:

ideas from zamourspices
zamour spices

foods I’m putting together today:
salmon, garlic butter and celery with veggies on side

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Absolutely wonderful thread, I am such a “nutritional foodie” love the links you provided. Food is one of my many passions, I absolutely “eat to live” foods that are beneficial and tasty. :)

In response to Nancee1953's post:

loved you were always sharing your love of food.

loved you were always sharing your love!

love you Nancee!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Allowing Better Feeling Energy˚'s post

Many of the links aren't around/broken...So thought we can revisit this thread with our favorites!

I am going to love meal planing even more…

instead of eating spontaneously.

This will be great!

I did a lot of grocery shopping the other day…and I don’t want to waste food..and unless I freeze everything… it has that waste potential.

So … for the benefit of ‘food appreciation’, nutrition benefits, and not to waste my precious food and money…. Meal prep and planning is my intention/plan.

Food For Thought:

Health benefits of breakfast salads

Salad Ideas For Breakfast

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content