login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Three Little Words Make A Difference

I just discovered how easily I can change the believability of my affirmations. One of the biggest problems I have found with my affirmations is I tend not to believe them and I know this is causing a blockage. But I found a way to increase the believability. Here are the first few affirmations I now am using to increase my results.

1. I know that 2+2=4.
2. I know that I am living on planet Earth.
3. I know that there is an unseen Power that can do miraculous things.
4. I know that I am tapping into that Power now.
5. I know that this Power is building up within me.
6. I know that I am directing this Power to create the change I desire to see.
7. I know that this Power goes out and fulfills my wishes in a perfect way.
8. I know that I will soon see the changes I have chosen to effect.

Then I am adding “I know that” to other affirmations and it seems to work.

Best of Luck Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

It also helps to get pumped up when you are affirming (kinda like a pep rally) A little yelling and bouncing never hurt anyone

Thanks for guiding further on affirmations.
God bless you

In response to rockswealth’s post:
I love that idea of “I know that”.

When I’m doing a really large and complicated project that I have difficulty seeing the light at the end of the tunnel->sometimes I fight thoughts of feeling the amt. or level of accomplishment is sufficient while I’m focusing on the little tasks within the big stuff, saying things like I could’ve done more or better. I get past it. I’m always pleased at the dent I’ve made after anything I set out to do. That supposed to be further along-feeling I believe will get “fixed” with the 3 words of “ I know that”.

This is going to help me so much! Thanks rockswealth! Welcome to bmindful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you

Roxanne ~ What a simple, but affective addition to affirmations. Thank you for sharing.

Another thing that helps build up believability is acknowledgment / gratitude for every affirmation that comes to fruition. I love to talk to the universe (God, Power, whatever your label) out loud. Somehow having my voice as well as my mind engaged seems to bring speed to bigger and better results. You might want to do it in private so people don’t thing you are a little “woo hoo in the head”… my family and friends chalk it up to “it’s just Mary”… :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Thanks Roxanne…. I try to state my affirmations with I am but sometimes that is hard…. acknowledging I know something might just be the answer.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content