login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★wise thoughts...pg. one

thread-Refreshing- Wise Thought(s) For The Day...1

wise 

thought

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTESImage result for alwayswellwithin pic quotesRelated image

maxresdefault.jpgRelated image

Image result for alwayswellwithin pic quotes

Related imageImage result for readiness action affirmation pic quote

Image result for eckhart tolle creating life creating future picsRelated imageImage result for eckhart tolle creating life creating future pics
Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES
Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES
Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTESImage result for alwayswellwithin pic quotesRelated imageRelated image

Related image

eckhart-tolle-quotes-for-web.jpg

“The purpose of life is happiness.”  The Dalai Lama

"The purpose of our lives is to give birth to the best which is within us."                                                                   -- Marianne Williamson, Author and Spiritual Activist

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTESRelated image

Image result for alwayswellwithin pic quotes

Unconditional Love by Teal

“He who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure. His every thought is allied with power, and all difficulties are bravely met and wisely overcome. Thought allied fearlessly to purpose becomes creative force.” -James Allen: “As a Man Thinketh” (1903)

If credit needs to be assigned to any image or if something belongs to someone else, please post on the thread itself to have this quickly rectified. (removed or assigned credit)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b1f3392fe548e64d192e08c16c0355fe.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

benjaminfranklin1-2x.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

enjoying your quotes, The Beach!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The Universe Always Says Yes
The more you recognize that you are eternally connected to an all-loving infinitely abundant source, the more you will allow in the grace of co-creation. The fastest way to activate miracles in your life is through the gateway of love. Love is the highest vibration in the universe. You are a spiritual being born of love. The essence of who you are is love itself. You are inherently lovable and have always and will always be loved by the heart of creation. Miracles are love in action.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b7618fab98a165103dfe331842060f13.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thich-Nhat-Hanh1.jpg0e16d1427de6e7d565eef76e1f375586.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content