login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★wise thoughts...1

thread-Refreshing- Wise Thought(s) For The Day...1

wise 

thought

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTESImage result for alwayswellwithin pic quotesRelated image

maxresdefault.jpgRelated image

Image result for alwayswellwithin pic quotes

Related imageImage result for readiness action affirmation pic quote

Image result for eckhart tolle creating life creating future picsRelated imageImage result for eckhart tolle creating life creating future pics
Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES
Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES
Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTESImage result for alwayswellwithin pic quotesRelated imageRelated image

Related image

eckhart-tolle-quotes-for-web.jpg

“The purpose of life is happiness.”  The Dalai Lama

"The purpose of our lives is to give birth to the best which is within us."                                                                   -- Marianne Williamson, Author and Spiritual Activist

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTESRelated image

Image result for alwayswellwithin pic quotes

Unconditional Love by Teal

“He who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure. His every thought is allied with power, and all difficulties are bravely met and wisely overcome. Thought allied fearlessly to purpose becomes creative force.” -James Allen: “As a Man Thinketh” (1903)

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

b1f3392fe548e64d192e08c16c0355fe.jpg

benjaminfranklin1-2x.jpg

enjoying your quotes, The Beach!

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

graduation-quotes-oprah.jpg

APPRECIATION 

eb2e454ecfd96d5550d560aacf9bbbdd.jpgƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.  Voltaire

I have so many people in my life  that God has blessed me with.  He sent me the people I've always needed. They have taught me so much and have shown me what True friend truly are. I'm very thankful for all the God has done for me. Even when I felt broken and missing certain ones, God has given me more than I have ever imagined. When I felt lost, He found me and gave me those who have taught me so much. I love each one. I now have such a big group of people that mean the world to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In the end, she became more than what she expected. She became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not end, she just simply changed directions and kept going." —RM Drake

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM2x638XnAhqVz_E3RYBJg4tnfo4WtCsYPJIe9Dj9BsKfJO9IYcZ5_Qsr8

Image result for law of attraction and circumstances pic

True-thoughts-and-feelings-Marainne-Williamson.jpg

I live a completely charmed life

I live a completely charmed life

The Universe Always Says Yes
The more you recognize that you are eternally connected to an all-loving infinitely abundant source, the more you will allow in the grace of co-creation. The fastest way to activate miracles in your life is through the gateway of love. Love is the highest vibration in the universe. You are a spiritual being born of love. The essence of who you are is love itself. You are inherently lovable and have always and will always be loved by the heart of creation. Miracles are love in action.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content