login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Welcoming my self

when happiness comes knocking

After a talk with a very special lady last night I realised it is time to be my best friend ,not my worst enemy .The inner bully has been evicted and although she is still visiting my mind she is not allowed to stay .

I have just bought this book called “Breathing Room -open your heart by de cluttering your home” and it looks so good .I have an hour on the train each way to work today so that gives me lots of reading time .

The time is right to step into a place of peace instead of the silent scream of chaos .The bully likes the chaos in my home and my head but my best friend wants a calm ,cosy welcoming home and a head that can think clearly and focus as well as being able to relax .

I would like to share here ,maybe a bit like a diary as I walk along this new path

open your heart and de clutter

this is long but so good

Yes declutering is on my agenda also.
Hopefully I will do some each day.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I have only read a bit of this book so far but am loving it .It is not the usual get three boxes and bin /donate/put away but is about looking into your heart and soul .

yesterday was a lovely day .I was working and had so many wonderful conversations with customers about such a variety of subjects – Autumn equinox, Eid ,crystals ,angels ,candles

also during a chat with the kindest lady I changed my thinking from how I have been seeing myself ,previously I thought I wasn’t doing very well at anything but we were talking about running a home /finances and I saw myself through different eyes

I am a full time student in 3rd year of a bachelors degree

I work part time

I am a single Mum to three wonderful grown up kids

I am managing to provide a home for us

this is the girl that often tells herself “you are thick /stupid /lazy /hopeless /rubbish with money /live in a very messy house /should do better “

The energies around this equinox are so gentle and loving but so strong .I am loving becoming my best friend

awesome Flowergirl! beautiful thread(:

~~~~~~~~~~~

2017: 

When your mind is busy with fearful or negative thoughts, say directly to those thoughts, “You are not invited to my party!” Nancy Balestrini

flowergirl, I remember this thread... remember how much I loved it ... for you ...and the energy I took away from it for me.

I barely remembered the videos, so watched them today.

It gave me a boost for a current sorting project I am taking time for.

Thanks for all you share!

Hugs!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Flower Girl, I found your de cluttering post inspiring, and it reminded me that I need to do just that! I hope you are making gains in this endeavor. I also applaud your courage to evict the “bully in your house”. It makes me glad for you that you feel some acceptance and approval from your self!

AGING....
You grow old, they told me, you are no longer you, you become distant, sad and lonely.
I didn't answer...
I don't get old, I get wise.
I stopped being what others like me to become, but what I like to be.
I stopped seeking the acceptance of others and accepted myself.
I have left behind the lying mirrors that deceive mercilessly.
- No, I'm not getting old.
I just become more selective with places, people, customs and ideologies.
I have let go of attachments, unnecessary pain, toxic people, sick souls and rotten hearts... bitterness and unhappiness are not for me, I release them for my health.
I'm ditching party nights for learning and embracing insomnia.
I stopped living stories and started writing them, I threw aside the imposed stereotypes.
I no longer carry eyeshadow in my bag, now I have a book that beautifies my mind.
I exchanged wine glasses for coffee cups, forgot to idealize life and started living it.
I carry freshness in my soul, innocence in my heart, and it discovers me daily.
I have in my hands the tenderness of a cocoon that, when opened, will spread its wings to other places unreachable for those who seek only the frivolity of the material.
I have that charming smile on my face when I observe the simplicity of nature.
I carry in my ears the chirping of the birds that delight me and accompany the walk.
I become selective, betting my time on the intangible, rewriting the story I've been told, rediscovering worlds, saving those old books I've forgotten half open.
I'm becoming more cautious, I've stopped the outbursts that teach me nothing, I'm learning to talk about transcendent things, I'm learning to cultivate knowledge, plant ideals and falsify my destiny.
I begin to live who I really am.~
~Bianka Luz

In response to nature girl's post:
Love this!🩷

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"The girl you once were ,heal for her
The woman you are now,protect her
The Queen you were created to be ,fight for her" 

by Morgan Richard Olivier

I love this so much 

In response to nature girl's post:I liove💌 that too! Thanks for posting!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "She doesn' burn bridges, she covers them in gypsy flowers and feather kisses, then strolls along her merry way. Too heavy to carry grudges she leaves love hope droplets wherever she goe.s"

shared from facebook 

In response to Hippiegirl's post:this is wonderful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content