login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★WE DON'T SEE THE WORLD AS IT IS

We don’t see the world as it is.

We see it as we have come to BELIEVE it is.

And strangely or astonishingly or mysteriously (depending on what you believe) the world MIRRORS back to you what you believe it is.

Now, depending on what your beliefs are, this can seem like magick or black magick, luck or bad luck, it can seem like the universe is simply ‘out to get you’ or ‘ is always on your side’ or ‘has your back’

One of the keys to making your life work is playing with the idea that it’s always YOU who is making the universe create YOUR particular version and experience it.

Wouldn’t it be something, if you were to realise that it’s always been YOU in the drivers seat of life, rather than someone who’s just along for the ride?

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Hallelujah!! I finally get it, I am in the drivers seat and on course for a truly joyfully magnificent life. My entire perception of life has changed so dramatically. It’s a wonderful life. Heck I don’t have a “negative bone” in my body. The very best way I can describe the metamorphosis that has occurred is… now you know me there has to be a song :) Dancing on the Ceiling

In response to Nancee1953’s post: (: love that!

In response to Robert’s post:
One of the keys to making your life work is playing with the idea that it’s always YOU who is making the universe create YOUR particular version and experience it.

This is great Robert! wonderful reinforcement for my day.

I have a number of things I will make sure occurs today…Initially, I had a slight bit of overwhelm… though… your thread reinforced not only is it up to me to focus on it and handle…though also how I interpret the experience. It reminded me of one my favorite Abe-videos… I’ll link in a moment. In the mean time, much appreciation for your message, your delivery and you. Thanks(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content