login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★WRITE IT DOWN

Knowing what you REALLY want to do..

One: Write your epitaph, as you would like it to read. What would you like your epitaph to be. Write beyond what currently seems possible. Write as if you could do anything humanly possible. Mine includes ‘he mastered life’ . He embodied peace, love and joy. He also positively impacted countless lives.

Then try to imagine how you might achieve this epitaph, in ways that are fulilling and meaningful to you, ways that might allow you to experience the most well-being, happiness, joy, love and peace of mind.

Another technique is to answer this question: What would you do if you knew you couldnt possibly fail? What would you do, if failure was IMPOSSIBLE? What would you attempt, if success was a CERTAINLY.?

Another question i ask myself is: What FEELING do i currently (right in this very moment) want to experience more of?

As has been said, the only POINT OF POWER any of us has is THE PRESENT MOMENT. All change is the result of how we are living this PRESENT MOMENT.

Ultimately, whatever we are after in life, we want it because we hope to experience some feeling, or more of some feeling, be it peace of mind, love, wellbeing, happiness, ect.

By becoming more conscious of how we feel MOMENT-to-MOMENT we can come to realise EXACTLY what we want to feel more of. This then, can help us to see various ways we can come to realise those feelings.

For example, if you find you want to experience more peace of mind, you could then ask yourself ‘what might i do, or plan to do’ Right now that will allow me to experience more peace of mind? The answer may include, meditate, forgive someone, work to raise your self image or fully accept yourself, go exercise, ect.

And, as you do what you can-to feel some more of some feeling that you want to experience more of-you are in essence aligning yourself more to all that is a part of your greater good, or the greater life experience you want to ultimately have.

Another technique i use is to answer the question: What would you do with your life, if you only had ONE YEAR TO LIVE.

Imagine that you somehow found out that you only had one year left to live. Imagine that your health would be fine, up to the last day, but then, one year from today you would die.

Would your routine change? Especially ask yourself, would your PRIORITIES change? Very often, life failure is due to the fact that people simply do not live their priorities.

If you KNEW your time and life were short, would you do things differently? Would you treat others differently? Would you spend your time differently? Answering these kind of questions helps me get more ‘on purpose’ And being ‘on purpose’ seems to reveal whatever it you really want to do with your life.

So, go somewhere you can be by yourself, with a little note-book, and write these questions and your answers. You’re likely to get at least a little clearer on what you really want to do.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

• ~
    Wonderful thread! So many thought provoking things here. Not that long ago I was having a conversation with someone … about wanting to follow my heart more with activities. And this individual… a bit of a healer… said similar things as you(: She asked what do you want to feel, and think of the activities that match the feeling. It has been one of the most helpful things I had focused on in awhile…(with that intensity).
  • ~
    Another thing I’d like to share… a bit personal… my health was once in a precarious place years ago…a bit of a fluke…after a routine surgery. I wasn’t sure what was going to be. I literally packed up a lot of things that were once very meaningful to me…tied to various goals… because I knew for that time…and not knowing how long …I was going to be ‘out of commission’ that those dreams were no longer important. Why am I sharing this? Some of the biggest lessons of my life said this:
    … we are so much more than what we do. [I know many know this …& is common sense…though many haven’t had to realize it …deeply.]
  • ~
    If you no longer could ‘do’ what you felt was so important in your life…who would you be?
That is what I found out during that time. It was a bitter sweet time… The bitter was obvious…Though the sweet …is something that keeps giving lovingly and exponentially today(: I truly love your threads… I’m sure everyone gets something unique in everything they enjoy…though…your threads remind me…of the foundation one needs to be close to… for all good to be and to expand(: thank you & thanks for your sharing threads.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wonderful thread.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Write your own song!

I Write The Songs

I’ve been alive forever
And I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the melodies together
I am music
And I write the songs

I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs

My home lies deep within you
And I’ve got my own place in your soul
Now when I look out through your eyes
I’m young again, even tho’ I’m very old

Oh, my music makes you dance and gives you spirit to take a chance
And I wrote some rock ‘n roll so you can move
Music fills your heart, well that’s a real fine place to start
It’s from me, it’s for you
It’s from you, it’s for me
It’s a worldwide symphony

I am music and I write the songs

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

CLARITY

PEACE

GRATITUDE 

c7ac239c15a51d64aa35a5d5cc6a7b90.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c03f5792cac74b63bd5a48e50fcfb17d.jpgWill try this someday,she doesn't say you are required to share what you come up with,I think that would be optional.

700a56063bbd8d1f98df46409e9af8ef.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Note to myself

In response to Stillness's post:

(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Writing it down, wherever I write it down is magical!

{{|Napoleon Hill|Napoleon Hill Affirmations|Napoleon Hill Audiobook|Napoleon Hill Author|Napoleon Hill Amazon|Napoleon Hill Artist|Napoleon Hill Autobiography|Napoleon Hill Andrew Carnegie Book|Napoleon Hill Audible|Napoleon Hill Autosuggestion|Napoleon Hill And W Clement Stone|Napoleon Hill Books|Napoleon Hill Biography|Napoleon Hill Best Books|Napoleon Hill Best Quotes|Napoleon Hill Birth Chart|Napoleon Hill Book Collection|Napoleon Hill Books Amazon|Napoleon Hill Bibliography|Napoleonâ¦

7 Benefits Of Success Journal

Mike Martorella

An excellent way to reinforce the importance of your daily accomplishments, big or small, is to keep a success journal. Even if there were only a few simple things you did well that day, for example, “I made it to the meeting on time” or “I took the opportunity to introduce myself to the new employee”, writing down and recognizing your successes – no matter how basic they may seem, creates positive reinforcement and over time these positive reminders add up and enhance your self-esteem and strengthen your self-confidence.
 to read article in full ARTICLE

artboard-10-1546903491.png

I am always perfectly optimistic about myself and my environment.”
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

→ I am focused, grounded, and accomplish every task with ease.

→ I myself experience boundless faith-filled freedom.

→ A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

→ THE MORE PLAYFUL I AM ABOUT LIFE, THE EASIER IT ALL IS

→ I am responsible for my own life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.

→ I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing. Life is quite good, as my Spirit intended!

→ I am appreciative for the capability of thinking clearly and prioritizing with such perfect clarity.

→ My wisdom gives me the ability to perceive, believe and proceed.

→ I love how I go to any part of what I am working on and appreciate all I have done so far.

→ I feel the way I desire to feel to accomplish what means so much to me!!

→ I am capable and organized. My efficiency is more than ample to get any job done.

→ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

IMG_4052.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7A

On Paper

Exercise:

Decide on a major goal in your life – either personal or professional.  How much time will you give yourself to achieve this goal? How will you know that you achieved it? Is your success measurable? Attainable? Write out your goal in a clear, concise, positive manner. Transfer it to a 3 x 5 card; place it in your office and home where you will see  your goal several times a day. Successful people move on their own imitative, but they know where they are going before they start. {Napoleon Hill}

On Paper

What works for you ?write it down.

What is a great focus for the moment. write it down.

Where to begin? write it down.

writing is so powerful… 

It has been said - write down what you are wanting , because all that is not written is just a wish.

Activation of what works is like turning on a switch versus thinking about it. Write it down … and create . That is my plan, my view & I am believing most that engage in this practice are never surprised (anymore) if it’s magnificent possibilities.

"Write it down. Written goals have a way of transforming wishes into wants; cant's into cans; dreams into plans; and plans into reality. Don't just think it - ink it!" ~ Michael Korda

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content