login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★YOU BECOME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT

There are always two ways you can think about whatever it is you want:

One way causes you to feel some good feeling (calm, confident, empowered, loved, happy, ect)

the other way causes you feel some feeling you don’t want (fear, doubt, confusion, anxiety, ect)

For example, people often say ‘I’ve thought about …..my whole life, but i still don’t have the ….. i want. If thinking about something causes it to come into your experience, why don’t i have a lot of …..?

The answer is in ‘how’ a person thinks about something they want.

If the majority of your thinking about ….. is negative (you don’t have it, you don’t know how to get it, ect) then this is what you will experience.

If the majority of your thinking about ….. is constructive and positive, then this is what you’re attracting and creating and bringing into your experience.

THINKING is an action. It comes so ‘easy’ that we often fail to realise it is an action. We also tend to miss its power, in how it determines our life.

Choosing to moniter HOW you are thinking is also an action, and you always have the opportunity to moniter your thinking.

The better you get at thinking better, the better the results you will begin to get in life.

One very good way to do this is to moniter your FEELINGS, since how you FEEL is the result of how you THINK.

If, when you think about something you want, you notice you are not feeling some feeling that you like, realise that you need to make some kind of constructive adjustment in your thinking.

As you do this (become more constructive in your thinking) you cause the necessary changes in you, that begins to attract the conditions, people, ideas and whatever else it is you need, to then have what you want.

You can prove all this for yourself. Simply, begin to notice how your thinking is affecting your inner experience, your feelings, and the the physical actions you take (or don’t take) and thus, the ‘results’ you experience.

If there is any ‘secret’ to success it lie’s in mastering our thinking, and how we feel. Why? Because everything we do (or don’t do) physically or what we attract or repel, eventually ‘mirrors’ these inner behaviors.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

wonderful thread to read as I start my day. Thank you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

my pleasure as I enjoy reading it again(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content