login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Fire The Grid II

Hello and many many blessings and happiness to you all. I feel that this post is very important to pass on to friends and family. Last year I participated with millions and millions of people around the world visualizing, praying, dancing, or singing or whatever makes you happy for one hour to help jumpstart our planet (firing the grid) into a better place for all beings to live. We synchronized the time so we would all be using positive thoughts at the same time.

Imagine millions of people giving one hour of their time to visualize a loving and happy Earth that hour had so much power. We are ready to do it again this year on July 28, 2009. The website will help you find your hour. I will leave you the website for you all. Please join in on helping all beings on this planet with love, health and happiness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ilnDZadPkg (English)

More humans are now awake than ever before in the history of our planet.
And since July 17, 2007, we are enough to charge every positive thought
possible. We have defined our intention to the Universe. Now we
choose to be present and accountable in the energetic creation
of a new World.

Be Present

www.FIRETHEGRID.org
www.FIRETHEGRID.com

TELL EVERYONE PLEASE!!!!

Peace,
Mary

I have been getting a bunch of emails from people around the world who are participating in that hour. I’m starting to have goosebumps again! I hope you all join too.

Peace,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
I am with you Mary.
My participation is confirmed and I strongly believe that together we can make a difference.
All the best! Lets do it.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

I have passed it on to my friends.
I have also put a reminder in my calender.
Lets make sure though this thread is on top of the list on the 28th, so we definitly remember.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to godscreation’s post:
I am having a little problem with the computer, and have a request from one of you re:this event. There is a download area on that site, and am having trouble doing that. Can someone download it, and send me the link?

I need to print it out to read it. Lots of details, and I don’t want to miss any of it(: Looks very interesting.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you all for participating. It can really make a difference for all of us. The world is already changing!(:(:(:

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content