login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Bmindful-Trivia

Group Brainstorming Part of article from Mind Tools
When it works, group brainstorming can be very effective for bringing the full experience and creativity of all members of the group to bear on an issue. When individual group members get stuck with an idea, another member’s creativity and experience can take the idea to the next stage. Group brainstorming can therefore develop ideas in more depth than individual brainstorming.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Bmindful Trivia*** (:
***~[bmindful began in 2005]~***
Community was once only a ***handful*** of joyous people…and/or simply becoming more joyous every day(: The focus was primarily on affirmations…and Lee decided (with the community) ….since the community received so much from sharing…the shift for Bmindful was to include more of an emphasis on forum-threads(:

Here is a review written in November 2005 before site moved here and was mostly an affirmation site.
Bmindful or not was the title of the review(:

November 28, 2005 11:28 AM | Spiritual |
The website is called bmindful and its purpose is to make you more positive about life.

Based on the proven concept of affirmations, the site’s purpose is fairly straight-forward. “…you are repeatedly telling yourself that you would like to feel or act a particular way or take on a certain character trait. This repetition subtly reminds you of this and you take steps in that direction. At first these steps are conscious however with time they become unconscious, hence affirmations are a way of reprogramming the unconscious mind.”

The creator Lee Nutter has done an amazing job in making this happen. I can recommend this website very highly to ***just about everyone*** . Your only prerequisite is that you ‘really’ want to become a more positive person in life.

This is just what I needed, and I believe it is already working positively on me right this instant.

Alright then, here’s my affirmation for the day: “Life is (much) better than it appears at first glance.”

Good enough.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content