login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Keep On Keeping On- 2015 [daily inspirations]

I once created a thread in 2009 entitled ‘Keep On Keeping On’

This is a revised version with a few of the same things (song, quotes) …and intent…

Often a little peaceful motivation makes all the difference in reviewing the moment and or the big picture. Remember as we help ourselves…someone somewhere often benefits(:

Post what works for you which creates & rejuvenates (: Keep those ideas flowing…

☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►•

• ** 1. Accept your (current) limitations in re:to time, space, energy and money
  • ** 2. Be consistent (ongoing and a little at a time)
  • ** 3. Success breeds success (the more you do, it will get you to want to do more)
  • ** 4. One day at a time (with organizing yourself toward your goal(s)
  • ** 5. You only have to live up to your own expectations.
  • ** 6. If you don’t do as you had planned—start fresh
    ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►• ☼ ♥ ►•-
    Since our brain is filled with a complex series of energy pathways and chemical reactions, when we have thoughts the energy goes out into the universe and chemicals excrete into our body. There is a part of our brain – the reticular activating system – that is a filter. Since we receive a million bits of information at any given time and we cannot take it all in, the RAS filters out what is not important, so to say. When you put your focus on a particular thing – person or situation, positive or negative – the RAS will bring more of what you are focusing into your experience. Colleen Humphries, RN, Best-selling Author, Speaker, and Breakthrough Coach working with nurses and other professional women to unleash the power of their mind.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I always choose the path of most light.

• ~~ ✰~~
    Love, wisdom, and discernment coexist in my heart,spirit,mind and body. ► Wow! I easily see the lessons or the blessings in all that is. ► This day brings me nothing but joy.► Today will be a gorgeous day to remember.► I choose to allow what I need in this day for my greatest good►
  • ~~ ✰~~

• ~~ ✰~~
    I notice each little improvement in my life. ► I acknowledge my progress and celebrate it daily. ► I easily progress from one undertaking to the next. ► I move forward without hesitation. ► I find something to celebrate every day. ► I always make choices that benefit my cause. ►I focus on my dream, and eagerly take the next step to bringing it into reality. ►It feels great to be putting my life in order. ► I can see light at the end of the tunnel now. ►No matter where I am, I am always looking forward. ► I encourage and praise myself even when things don’t turn out as I planned. ► I congratulate myself every day for the great progress I am making. ► I congratulate myself for all the good in my life because I know that I allowed what Good there is & I co-created my reality.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Post what works for you which creates & rejuvenates (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content