login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Michael Jackson (1 of 2 threads on Michael Jackson)

I thought I had started a thread w/Michael after he passed. I guess I was just thinking about it. Anyone watch the memorial service? Feelings and thoughts about his life and legacy?

This is one of my favorites

Who’s Lovin’ You?

If anyone finds the other famous one he did that was a bluesy remake of an oldy with the same type of outfit on, please post.
Michael Jackson on the Sonny and Cher show

Michael Jackson on the Ed Sullivan Show and other video clips

Any Michael fans from 1969->1970’s time?

Michael Jackson with James Brown doing some slick dance moves

unauthorized interview

———————
Jackson 5 Janet Jackson and Randy on the Carol Burnet Show

early footage of Janet and Michael Jackson

here is 2 of 2 of Michael Jackson thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You did have one. I watched only a tiny part (didn’t feel like crying).
I just find it a shame how we human beings behave. His name was muddied in the last years, everything was critisized while he was living. And now he is the King.
Monday eve. I was at Black Eyed Peas concert and they did a contribution to him, which was great, very moving.
Blessed be his soul – am sure it is.

…what a wonderful world….

When a person is blessed with a certain talent right away everyone wants them to do something with that talent that makes money and fame. It’s ok to use your talent to make you happy.

Society will put you in the limelight if you get the ok from the “in crowd”. Otherwise we are just losers in their eyes. Look what happened to poor Susan Boyle. She was a beautiful soul who couldn’t handle so much attention. Especially because she didn’t have the look that was needed. Right away they started to change her.

Most famous people have drinking and drug problems because they can never be exactly what people want them to be.

We are ok as the Creator sent us here. Not every woman has an hourglass figure and not every man looks like Hercules. That’s why plastic surgery is so prevalent. Poor Michael changed the way he looked because according to society he was not handsome enough and not the right color. When all the time he was fine just as he was. It’s ok to be you. We all should feel comfortable in our own skin no matter how we look. We live in a society of looking a certain way. Then we pass that on to our children. Those children make fun of others that don’t look like that and the merry-go-round continues.

Michael was called back to the Creator so he could get the real love he needed.

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content