login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Universal Law of Ten Fold Return

The secret of this Universal Law is to contribute without judging. Put some money (you choose the amount) into an envelope- in cash. Nothing else in the envelope. Pick a name out of the telephone book & send it to the person. Your tenfold return wmay not be money, but perhaps it will. But you will get some kind of ten fold return. Properly applied all Universal Laws work every time. Learn about all the Universal Laws on Google. There are about 25 of them!

Nemaste,
John

i’m a big believer in this universal law but from my limited understanding of it is that if there is greed behind the motive (that is you are only doing it to get something back) then it will not work as well if at all?

i’ve been so incredibly lucky in many different aspects of my life that i really enjoy giving back and that just perpetuates the cycle of synchronistic good luck! :)

Hmmm, it has to be without expectation of return, but we all know it works so there is some sort of knowing that there will be many returns.

Focus

This law also works if you invest in yourself instead of giving something to other people. With an investment I mean something that will add value to you in the long run (so not that bar of chocolate you love so much :)).

As a result of investing in yourself, you can add more value to other people as a result, and the amount of value that you invested in yourself, will also come back to you multiplied.
Matt

in response to se da luz.every one who uses the universal law or affirmations are using it for greed and desire.but this is good.the usa is built on greed.greed drives us to be more powerful than the others this in return gives great wealth.greed is the driving force behind us all.this giving something back nonsence.is just made up by the religious fanatics.greed is good use it with the universal law.dont worry about the others worry about yourself.

positive affirmations is what I really want to work at. At the end of the day, why be a hypocrite? Whatever we do in life is because of us primarily and then comes for our loved ones… with age we realize that we do things for our loved ones.Our life centers around our loved ones… so I am going to live for my child now…who is growing with me….I am going to value life and treat it with utmost reverence fort he little one who is within me….therefore I am going to invest in myself…which would benefit my loved one… my baby

the-law-of-ten-fold-return-1-728.jpg?cb=1450940106

universe1.jpg782bb5_aa19e42df00c40118be5aa82ace1ca6a.jpg

related thread-Universal Law & Links

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

In response to se da luz's post:

I understand what you're saying.

I kind of cringe when I get the feeling something is ONLY given by someone...some thing  to receive something in return.

Though ....when

we are filled with love and believe in good things to come

-it feels hand in hand that the universe reciprocates

Life is the gift, and we can receive it with as much love as we are open to

Love is a pretty amazing energy

It opens us to more love

and more giving 

and

receiving

I think if we received any lack messages

along the way

the moment someone or something is perceived as unkind 

'we' reinforce that we are undeserving

There will always be life things (people,places and things) that won't feel celebratory

It is up to us

to celebrate life

and the wonderful in it

From there EVERYTHING IS A GIFT,FOR ALL...somehow...in some way...much more often than not.

Today I  will love how I celebrate myself,how I celebrate others,and how I continuously celebrate life

in my now and better better ways.

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content