login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What are your feelings a match to.

This, to me, makes so much sense: you must come to match – feelings wise – the essence of whatever you want.

Or, you’ll keep getting whatever your current feelings are a match to.

So, you need to realise that YOU are always derterming however you’re feeling…and thus also realize that you can change how you feel, and feel more and more like you really want to feel.

THE REASON THAT YOU WANT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT YOU WANT, IS BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU WILL FEEL REALLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET THERE. BUT, IF YOU DONT FEEL REALLY GOOD ON YOUR WAY THERE, YOU CAN’T GET THERE. YOU HAVE TO BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT-IS, WHILE YOU’RE REACHING FOR MORE” (Abraham)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I was thinking about this feelings-match a lot lately. I do focus on what it is I’d like to experience and create activities which go hand in hand.

Hope is a wonderful and powerful neutralizer
I do like the idea of going neutral-when challenges arise…For example when something breaks in my home, and causes things undesired…then I allow myself any intense negative feeling that may arise and couple it with the hope of repair…and it neutralizes the bad feelings…though invigorates me to step by step handle what needs to be done… (or just not done) and created-joy is soon part of the process/picture.

I will admit…initially I don’t always know I’m doing that…though it has been the pattern…for what I’m describing. I appreciate your thread..because it helps to reinforce mindfulness for this process.

I believe this is different than saying when it is fixed I will feel better. I’m believing I’m not attaching myself to the specific solution as I am noting more that “ all is better…all the time… (hope/faith) I allow hope, faith to energize me and believe in resolve. It works…as I continue to allow other good-feelings to emerge from any other areas of what brings me joy(: Prayer is the best neutralizer I know…(:
If someone exhibits something I don’t care for , I allow myself the feeling about the behavior…and reserve thoughts/feelings about the person…because I can still love the person. That assists/helps in creating neutrality for me too(: [letting go/prayer/faith=more hope=more joy]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content