login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★BLAME AND KARMA

We know what is the act of blaming, right?

So, if I blame you for some condition I experience, we know what I mean. We know what I’m essentially saying. I’m essentially saying YOU are responsible for something I’m experiencing.

And, we know what the experience of blaming is like. It’s the experience of irritation and resentment, judgement and hate.

But the law of karma seems to tell us we can NOT experience anything other than what we cause OURSELVES to experience. Isn’t this so?

The Law of Karma tells us there is never any other person to blame. Everything we experience is, somehow, of our own doing. As the bible says "Ye are gods" We are our own ultimate supreme power of what we experience.

What is the law of karma? Can we put it in some way, so that we CLEARLY understand it? It can’t be so hard to understand, can it?

‘AS YE SOW, SO SHALL YE REAP’ That is an expression of karmic law. Clear? Maybe. Maybe not. Some people take it to mean karma is the consequence of physical actions. But karma is the consequence of EVERY act a person is capable of, not just their physical actions. In fact, their physical actions are often LESS ‘karmic’ than their ‘unseen’ actions. For example, have you ever heard someone complaining about someone, and then they come across that person, put on a friendly face and say Hi, how good to see you. How are you? Fine, I hope. And then as soon as the person passes they turn to you and again start their complaining tirade.

If ever you’ve experienced something like this, you know that one’s karma is MORE than the physical actions they take.

Another expression of karmic law is..AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE. The heart is the ‘feeling’ center of a person. Thus it follows, how you FEEL about anything is indeed the most powerful ‘reaper and sower’ of what you experience.

Karma – Our karma – is the consequence of EVERY act of ours, not just our physical, observable actions or behaviors, but also – and more importantly – our inner actions of thoughts, beliefs and attitudes, especially what we FEEL within us.

Hmmm…Wife wants computer. Need to stop now. I suppose that’s some of my karma.

Let me just say…If you are BLAMING, you dont understand KARMA.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Hi Robert!

This is a very valuable topic to discuss.

I would like to only speak about my Self. When I feel the blame game coming over me, I already know that I have my own integrity issue.

For me, the only time I slip in and out of the blame game is when something fundamental is missing in my life.

Right now, I am between jobs. It is in the face of that that I choose to remain powerful and proclaim my ability to generate my Gifts, and harness and create workability. I totally tow my line, and I am very totally disciplined, totally focused… and I have a strong muscle for this diligence…
I recognize that I cannot afford anything except being positive and being on court with my goals and intentions. Therefore, my integrity with my Self and my words are extraordinarily valuable.

So, when my Self integrity is out, the blame bubbles up, but ONLY when my life is fundamentally not working for me.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

How I (attempt to…) make others feel says a lot about me…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Have you ever noticed how when you are being manipulated by someone, they try to force you to feel feelings that you are not willing to feel???
Guilt? Misery? Their depression? Or, they want you to somehow feel responsible for their PAIN??

Total manipulation!
And when you flip back on them, when you to the “unforgivable” and have straight conversation——- its WAR! They attack, they blame, they cry, they act resentful, they make excuses for how and why its not their fault…

My thought:
We are all at the center. We are all cause in the matter.

Things get better, in all situations, when we take Center, and own our space, and maintain owning our space.

Its not powerful to indulge in fault finding.
It is powerful to engage in solutions, equanimity and reciprocity.

What I think is powerful is ownership and communication.
People can choose how they want to respond,
and its really none of my business what others actually think of me.
Ultimately, I am responsible for my inner peace.
I am accountable for how my life works and for how it shows up…

Wonderful thoughts Robert and Kati! So very true, the choice ultimately is our own. I whole heartedly agree :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content