login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmation Progress Reports

Most of us use more than one affirmation at a time, but what single affirmation are you focusing on right now? Which one is more important than all the rest? Why is it your focus affirmation? Has it helped so far and if so, how?

My current focus affirmation is affirmation #1138
“I act with high intention and purposeful awareness”

It is my focus affirmation because as long as I’ve got my goals and/or purpose in mind, then this affirmation will serve me well.

It has helped me so far by making me question everything I do, in a good way :) As my goals are well defined, I can simply ask myself how purposeful any given action (and more importantly reaction) is and make a quick and accurate decision to either continue with it or stop immediately. I instantly know if I am on purpose or not, if I’m acting intentionally or I’m just floundering.

As a result of this I hardly ever waste time any more. I always feel productive because I’m always focused and working on whatever it is that I consider to be the most important task right now, as far as my goals and purpose are concerned. Even if that might be relaxing.

What is your current focus affirmation? Why did you choose it? How has it helped you so far?

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

My body now restores itself to it’s natural state of good health.

“I approve of myself” from a book by Louise L. Hay. She recommends to use this affirmation for a month as a walking mantra, saying it 300 times a day or more. Whenever a negative thought comes up or something negative someone might say to you, refuse to accept it and say this instead.
I have just started it and I find that my days are a lot more relaxed and positive…..

In response to Daisy’s post:
I like that quote about approving yourself said often (for 30 days) by Louise Hay. That would be a good way to determine if you weren’t on some level approving of yourself, huh?

Something that helps me is to never use the thing I want to change in the affirmation —only use it exactly as I’d like it to be.

For example: I never say I’m never tired. I say I’m filled with enthusiasm and wonderful vivacious energy.

I don’t say I don’t feel disappointment. I say I feel passion and gratitude for all of my past, present and future experiences.

The other day I initially felt dread before going to work. I had other things I preferred to do. My affirmation for the day was: my days at work are perfect and they go by quickly. I have to tell you- I could almost call the day fun. There was more laughter that day than I ever recall. And the day did go by quickly!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Daisy, that book is titled You Can Heal Your Life. Ive read it myself. Ive used this affirmation a few times but have never kept it up for a month. So starting from now I will use it til the end of february and report back on how I feel about myself and the world around me.

enjoy life!

Hi

My focused affirmation since last week just came to me while I was watching my family playing happily, it was so nice to sit back and really see what they were doing, everyone was laughing, sharing, playing games, each one were having a ball of a time, my affirmation just came into my head and its stuck in there, I believe it covers about everything really. I am so excited knowing that our future days are going to be very rewarding and enriching.

“I endeavour to make everyday a day for me and my family a day to remember for the rest of our lives”.

To me it is a very deep affirmation, this one stands out more so than the rest.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:

Dear Pure~

That is an awesome affirmation. Your family is blessed to have you at the helm!

MM

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Oh thankyou for your kind loving words Meditatingmama! I wish you the very best of everything!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi its Best 78 here again. I said I would use the affirmation “I approve of myself” for a month, which I have done. While my life hasnt changed dramactically I do feel more at peace with myself also I dont know if the affirmation, 4 weeks of “Belly Blasting”, or a combination of both have contributed to it but I have lost a little weight without really changing my diet. I am also making more of myself make-up and skin care wise too, because I know I deserve to look and feel good. :-)

enjoy life!

Great to hear about all your goals, so encouraging! I’m taking the time to work on being my positive self. I too work on one thing at a time. The next thing i’ll be working on is focus. Do i have my affirmations straight? (giggles) Have a good day/evening/night

How are everyone’s affirmations going?

My day has been excellent at work today because I consciously made it so. On my desk I have about 15 old business cards with printed labels stuck on of my affirmations which I flick through whenever.

On the back of the cards I have a blank label which I handwrite anything that comes to me in the moment.

What I wrote today (and have been repeating most of the day) “I work hard, I am so grateful for my job, I keep my mind on the job”. Now I can start my weekend cause it’s finishing time and I actually did everything I was supposed to :) Yay for positive affirmations and yay for me for remembering to use them! Good luck positive affirmation community.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

The major affirmations I use vary often, although all dealing with the same topic: self-love.
I learned on Please Affirm Here w/Fresh Eyes that taking time and writting down what you want has a great effect. My daily ones have all worked everytime I’ve written them down.
(Thanks Laurie)
I have now started writting down my major affirmations whenever I get a chance.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:
So glad to hear that Afi(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ya ever wonder why days off go by so quickly, and days at work can move like molasses?

I affirmed my 10 hour day at work would go by like it was only 4 hours, among some other helpful statements What a great day this “long” day turned out to be. I must be affirming how lonnnnnnng it takes usually. Doing the opposite changed my whole context of time. Pretty cool.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    thread from 2008…would love to see it made current in 2015(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content