login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

☼What Would Love Do? [harmlessness]

What Would Love Do?

And so grateful we are not in this journey alone!Thank You God, and Thank You God for all the experiences we get to have(: I was reading a thread created by Robert entitled WHAT TO DO ABOUT OTHERS OF A CONTRARY NATURE and ideas about contrast …and reading within post of Kathi’s about harmlessness. Sometimes I look at moments in time …when I simply wondered what I was supposed to learn and feeling better about the moving forward…
  • ~
    …we all make mis-takes. Though a thought of mine regarding ‘imperfect moments’ is not to incessantly ‘dwell’ on the coulda shoulda wouldas-realization …and instead create a larger space…knowing that our choices can now be seen as something that can be made better. So in the scheme of things this is wonderful too…because we now know the possibilities of how we’d like to be is in our minds eye and confidence for even better days(:

Yesterday after a long day of work and then an unexpected shopping trip…my hubby and I were in the car…myself centering from hours of a busy day…and my hubby was in a playful mood with lots of funny conversation. I normally love this…but this moment…I was trying to center myself… I ended up not responding with the same lightheartness…which came out as unappreciating. I thought some of my discomfort was simply about needing a little down time. Though the reality of my discommfort was more related to: I am so blessed to have such a fun and loving person in my life…and my response so didn’t match how I would’ve liked to be.

After I got home…I more easily centered myself…and I couldn’t wait to express how much I appreciate him and all of his ways. And to thank him for being him, and to please excuse that moment I needed(:
Love the chances to express what we learn …and not dwelling on imperfect moments(:

When you ask what would love do, are you in awe of the loving possibilities?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

‘☼What Would Love Do? [harmlessness] is about being a wonderful work in progress(:
there are different degrees of learning about suffering and joy…and the lessons keep coming …and so does the joy…
thanks to all who add to the spiritual path(:

tags: harmlessness, relationships, love, forgiveness-ourselves & others

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content