login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Good receivers bless the world as much as...˚

Good receivers bless the world as much as...

“Good receivers bless the world as much as good givers.” Alan Cohen  

“Life is not a task. It’s a privilege.” Alan Cohen

About Alan Cohen Alan brings a warm blend of wisdom, intimacy, humor, and vision to the path of personal, professional, and spiritual growth. He loves to extract lessons from the practical experiences of daily living, and find beauty in the seeming mundane. Many readers and seminar participants have reported that his teachings have brought them deep encouragement and empowerment, and inspired them to believe in themselves and achieve new levels of success in their personal and professional life. to read more  http://www.alancohen.com/about/

• Alan on Connection
    We all feel the juxtaposition of being non-physical, spiritual, and illuminated beings who are, at the same time, walking on the Earth. When I look at the hardships we’re going through, like the tumbling of governments and economies, it says to me that the world, which we were taught is solid, real, edifying, and authoritative, is none of that. Shifting to a greater paradigm that includes that, but isn’t at all limited to those things, is something I reach for. to read more______________________________________________
    videoEnlightenment Alan Cohen
  • I am so grateful to know that as I focus on a person with feelings of love, we are both healed and blessed

from Alan’s quote page
We started out fine. Then we got de-fined. Now we are getting re-fined. 
Swami Satchidananda

• SWAMIATCHIDANANANDA.ORG –
    Affirmations are more powerful than requests, for they remind you that you already have what you seek. Alan Cohen
MORE related ideas coming soon…

I AM RECEIVING

"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving" INSPIRELOVE.NET

you may also appreciate
creating effective healing affirmations
I Am Freedom
Louise Hay Affirmation-I Love Myself posted by Jan

MORE RELATED THREADS,QUOTES  & AFFIRMATIONS COMING SOON

Thanks for sharing your own positivity to the positivity(: a great day to you & everyone in our wonderful community(:

•  
    •  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content