login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Our Community of Bmindful Friends

Thread created in 2009. There were some growing pains on the site…and this thread …was a place give members we hadn’t seen around…a warm hello how are you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Pure Essence (Dee) Where are you? I miss you!! Please come back and let us know how your world is going!! I’m sending you much love, light, laughter, peace & many blessings!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Not everyone gets a direct response or recognition, but know that every post gets read numerous times almost immediately, and countless times in the future.

On the right hand column there is information about a particular thread, which shows the number of views each thread has had. This view count gives you some idea as to how many people have looked over your post.

If your post is advice or sharing your experience, you have helped roughly that many people. If your post was a question or concern, you have voiced it to roughly that many people.

Just because someone hasn’t responded directly to you doesn’t mean they aren’t appreciative, don’t agree or can’t relate. Of course I’ll always encourage people to respond, give thanks and be supportive, but there are numerous reasons why someone mightn’t respond. Even if it’s just that they don’t know how to respond in words.

The community will grow and things will change. The more it grows, the more people are likely to respond to either sympathize or offer advice, or ask questions and make us think. Either way I think of this as a good thing.

I definitely encourage everyone to share bmindful, tell their friends and family about it and get involved. This community is about improving upon ourselves and helping others and the more people are involved the more influence we’ll have on bringing good into the world.

People should share as much as possible, but of course it’s understandable that people have lives to live outside of bmindful.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
I too, was wondering how Dee is doing.

Pure Essence, say hello to us when you get a moment (smiles)
Sending my best!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi MM – How are you? Long time no hear?
Hope all is well in your well. I am doing pretty well these days thanks to my new found focus thanks to bmindful. Miss chatting to you.
Love and blessings. A ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

Hello Anoushka! Thank you for your thoughts! I received good news this morning. My husband will be back 6/29. Woo Hoo!

My nephew’s wife is in labor with my father’s 6th great grand child today! I’m looking forward to my 4th grand nephew. (Is that what you call the child of your nephew?)

I’m so happy things are going well for you and I’m looking forward to talking some new opportunities with you soon…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I was just about to sign off and get ready for work, and had to say Woo Hoo back to you. Wonderful news!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:

HI everyone! Thankyou so much for missing me, I have been missing you so much too! Everything is going great! New things are happening in our lives every day lately and also I have been focussing on reading self-help books. I am hungry at the moment for extra information and clarification, the journey I am experiencing is quite cool!I am getting as much strength I can to be more empowering and stronger within myself, it is making me so busily occuplied that I havent had a chance to sit down and get on bmindful.

I am reading this book called Parent Effectiveness Training, its quite exciting really seeing these amazing results that I have learnt and instilling more so into the children and also with friends and family.

I am so sorry for not been there for everyone, everyday I think of you all and send out more fuzzies, praying for love to be sent your way.

I do sometimes manage to get on Bmindful and then I get distracted, I make a point of making time later only to find when later comes something else pops up. The days seem to go by so quickly. I will endeavour to set a time for me and bmindful next week for sure, I do need catching up on forums!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:

Dee, darling, please don’t feel guilty!! We are just happy to hear from you when the time works out in your schedule!! Personally, I am so happy to hear your life is turning around and looking bright and cheery.

((Besides, I would be a huge hypocrite because I haven’t been around as often as I normally would.))

Hugs & Smiles!!

Madcookieman (Jeff), Thinking of you & Hope all is great in your world(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

COOKIEMAN… I am with Laurie… Miss seeing you on the site… Hope all is well in your world, Jeff.

Me to MCM miss your posts!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content