login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What we Give we Get Back!

from You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay

What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us. I believe that everyone, myself included, is responsible for everything in our lives, the best and the worst!Every thought we think is creating our future. Each one of us creates our experiences by our thoughts and our feelings. The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences.

We create the situations, and then we give our power away by blaming the other person for our frustration. No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for we are the only thinkers in our mind. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.

Have you ever felt, thought?

“People are out to get me!”
“Everyone is always helpful!”

Each one of these beliefs will create quite different experiences. What we believe about ourselves and about life becomes true for us.

Put another way, our subconscious mind accepts whatever we choose to believe. They both mean that what I believe about myself and about life becomes true for me! What you choose to think about yourself about your life becomes true for you. And we have unlimited choices about what we can think.

When we know this, then it makes sense to choose everyone is always helpful, rather than people are out to get me!

LOL Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Thank you Jan4jam!!

Excellent thread, I love everything you wrote!

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am grateful for your sharing it reinforces, “as a man thinketh, so he is ‘Wonderfully illuminating.

wow awesome I am so happy it reached so many of you thats great I feel I do not know how to contribute here since I run a on line mental health and wellness support group some times it is just hard to find the positive but I have been doing so well this year beating out that negative with a lot of positive really works when u practice it and then it suddenly without even realizing it becomes second nature so to speak for me it did and i am proud of it.. FINALLY it was about time but what do they say better late then never right

LOL to all of u have a great day
Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content