login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★About The bmindful Discussions★'

I am about to introduce ‘discussions’ to bmindful.

The bmindful discussions are provocative statements, questions or short stories written with the intention of getting the entire bmindful community involved in a topic specific discussion.

There will never be a right or wrong opinion, and everyones comments are equally valuable. The purpose of the discussions is understand as well as be understood, we’ll learn new ways of looking at things, and all come away better people.

The first discussion will be made live very soon, commenting will require you log in to your bmindful account.

This post was converted automatically from the old bmindful article archive. Some of the links or references in this post and many below it may no longer exist

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I think that is a great idea! Like Bulletin Board. I think it will be a great ice-breaker for the community.

_uni

I agree, great idea.

pretyy insightful…and imaginative!! good idea. good move.

There are always going to be beings that are at different levels of spiritual growth, this can only help with their journey. Life on this planet is indeed what we think, believe and focus on. This discussion forum will only build on the energy that is already there and lift it to a new level moving for 2012. In Light Sarvaga

As the once said…… We have a winner! Great idea.

OOps it was supposed to say “As the Man once said” …… We have a winner. Still a great idea in spite of my fat fingered approach to keyboarding :)

I have a suggested topic that I find useful. Chinese Medicine associates some conditions with causes they think of as “internal pathogens.” Specifically, these are excessively feeling any of seven emotions: Joy, anger, worry, anxiety, sorrow, terror and fright. I find it is useful to discuss how excesses occur in these emotions. For instance and excess of joy sounds counter-intuitive until you consider hilarity leading to caughing fits, or mania. Has anyone already noticed the negative effects of experiencing too sudden, to great or too long-lasting an emotion?

Just my two cents.

Lee,

This community just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for providing such a wonderful place where like-minded individuals can connect.

That’s so exciting that a new forum is coming, will make it easier for us all to connect and share ideas and experiences.

Cheers Lee, you rock!

Maria

In response to Maria’s post:
Agree completely! Thanks Lee for all you do!
Here’s to you toward all of your personal and professional endeavors always!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Site began in 2005. This thread was created in 2007, when our community shifted its site location here…and began a focus on the forum…Lee Nutter [creator of bmindful] expressed not only the intention of putting a forum emphasis on Bmindful…though defining the forum as well.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

And while our threads became more creative … the one thing that never changed was the intention for community involvement, sharing for ourselves, ->& being that we are a loving group no wrong opinion (: , and have FUN!!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content