login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Not all politicians are crooks.

Lee and I have been kind of going back and forth over posting a political thread. I have decided that I’m going to post this because I think the people on this site will be able to discuss this sort of stuff in a positive way without all the hatred that political issues bring about.

Here are a couple of clips Ron Paul, who I think the US should have elected. I believe the power that run the media squashed him, but I have some hope. It’s too late for 08, but there is a growing number of informed Americans who understand what he is saying. I encourage some of the bmindfullers who are in other countries to listen to what he is saying. I hope that most of the hatred that is focused at the US is directed at our government and not our people. Trust me, the American people hate the US government too, at least what it has become – not what it should be.

Ron Paul Campaign info

One of many clips of Ron Paul on the Fed

Paul on O’Reilly

More Ron Paul

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Ron Paul had a huge grass roots following in Arizona – my then 17 year old son (too young to vote) shared a lot of information with me that cause me to be a fan of his also.

In my business, I get to talk with a lot of people from around the world. In GENERAL, I don’t think they hate America or Americans per se – just some of our policies (and maybe a couple of former leaders whose names I won’t mention).

I have come to believe we are all basically the same. There are good and bad in all cultures. My Pollyanna belief is that we don’t really even need borders. We are all one race – the human race – and we should all get to enjoy this beautiful earth that we have been given. There is so much to cherish in our differences. Yes, naive, but pure in heart…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Well said MM the Creator/God did not put lines on the Earth to tell us where we belong. The Earth belongs to all people. There are so much beautiful cultural ways that one can enjoy. Especially food!!!

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content