login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★6 PositivelyPowerfulTips[Re-IgniteExcitement]

6 Positively Powerful Tips To Re-IgniteExcitement In Your Life
1. Simply Stop the Drama
Your excitement about your life emerges as you gain a deeper capacity to accept things as they are right now. Often times when things get rough, it is easy to fall into the worry trap, worrying about the issue, picking at the problem, and conjuring up the worst-case scenario. Intense focus on the problem accelerates negative emotions and stirs up even more chaos. When you come to the point of acceptance of the situation, it allows you to stop flailing about and see the situation in a new light. Life is an ever-changing flow of loving, moving, breathing and hoping. It includes sorrows and dreams, and the mystery of things actually working out for the best. You’re not facing a particular challenge because you are bad, wrong, or being punished. Instead, you can look at the situation and bring compassion to yourself. Discover if there is something to gain from the experience. Often, a difficult challenge also has within it a transformative power that can assist you in creating a more fully developed life.
2. Allow Emotional Flow – to read rest of list/article

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Secrets To a Happy Life

Laugh Your Way To Health

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

about the site Positive Provocations