login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bless Everyone & Everything/ [S.K.King]

this thread was created in 2010, and the top links no longer exist. Though I found the Aloha Fellowship Logo★new website with the same materiallaughingTHEIR NEW SITE

Bless Everyone & Everything-Aloha Project/Pink Booklet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bless Everyone & Everything

Bless everyone and everything that represents what you want!

That’s all there is to it. Anything that simple, however, does need some explanation.

To bless something means to give recognition or emphasis to a positive quality, characteristic or condition, with the intent that what is recognized or emphasized will increase, endure or come into being.

Blessing is effective in changing your life or getting what you want for three reasons: First of all, the positive focus of your mind stirs up the positive, creative force of the Power of the Universe. Secondly, it moves your own energy outward, allowing more of the Power to come through you. Thirdly, when you bless for the benefit of others instead of directly for yourself, you tend to bypass any subconscious fears about what you want for yourself, and also the very focus on the blessing acts to increase the same good in your life. What is so beautiful about this process is that the blessing you do for others helps them as well as you.

Blessing may be done with imagery or touch, but the most usual and easy way to do it is with words. The main kinds of verbal blessing are:
to continue reading 

see link top of this thread(:

The Aloha Project
PO Box 426
Volcano HI 96785 USA 
(808) 645-7007
THE ALOHA SPIRIT
a.k.a. “The Little Pink Booklet of Aloha”
copyright by Serge King 2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bless Your Way To Success

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

you may also like to read The Benefits of Being Present from the same site

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The Aloha Spirit
Blessing may be done with imagery or touch, but the most usual and easy way to do it is with words. The main kinds of verbal blessing are …to read
this article really expresses some wonderful things…

1f39c9700e825818f63e74117aaebc96--morning-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

529942dc7d7fcf66608484402f567ed5.jpg3dad2b17bce9fd5c8a101a4f456791ff--truths-yoga-meditation.jpg

Good-Morning-You-Are-Beautiful-600x798.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content