login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★AFFIRMATIONS (A suggestion)

I wanted to make a suggestion for using affirmations

Take the affirmation: I DESERVE TO BE PROSPEROUS AND WEALTHY.

If you use this affirmation. it doesn't necessarily mean you will suddenly find yourself totally prosperous and wealthy.

So, now you might ask the question, if making affirmations doesnt cause them to become true. why use them?

You use them because you want to create a new inner foundation in you, so that they manifest into your reality.

For example, up until now you may have unconsciously (or even consciously) been thinking, maybe I dont deserve it somehow. If this idea is a part of your foundation, then everything that you’ve done, even in seemingly unrelated ways, is related to this fundamental idea you have. If you’ve had this negative notion, you have been unwittingly supporting it. Its probable that you’ve made choices to support it, and so you’ve been short-changing yourself all your life.

Now if you affirm, I DESERVE TO BE PROSPEROUS AND WEALTHY, you create a new, different constructive fundamental belief for you to operate and make decisions from. Now, with this new constructive affirmation, if you fail at something, you dont think, well, i guess im supposed to fail. I dont really deserve to be prosperous and wealthy anyway. No, instead you might think, Hmmm, I failed at that, maybe that wasn't the way for me to become prosperous and wealthy. But i still know im meant to be prosperous and wealthy. So, now you are more willing and able to shake off the dust and move on. And also, you might be more willing to take that so-called failure and learn whatever valuable lessons it had for you (Every adversity is a stepping stone to your greater good, not a stumbling block)

So make the positive affirmations. They’re important. They build your proper foundations. But dont expect over night miracles (Yes sometimes, some of these will appear. Why? because we attract as we really believe. Once you really believe you deserve something, you will begin to attract the equivalents of that belief, i.e law of attraction)

Remember, you are building a life here. In order for that life to be sound, it must be built an a solid, supportive, foundation. The right affirmations help you create that foundation.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

thanks for another wonderful thread

Affirmations are statements going beyond the reality of the present into the creation of the future through the words you use in the now. Louise L. Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I had this thought on affirmations.
I was thinking about the positive words in my one Bristol board affirm.
I think even if all the words in an affirmation sound untrue to me
at first,perhaps affirmations need time to mature.Like wine for example.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to lake placid's post:

Thank You for this truth of the treasures of affirmations!

I feel if our affirmations have a hint of possibility they definitely grow with possibilities 

I also believe negative contemplation creates the same way.

All that is needed is

a consistent declaration of something better from the heart

not the head.

the heart feels.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

loved rereading this thread! Thank You, Mr Brightside!

I think of affirmations and visualizations as tapping into the power of the imagination, which is a generator and transformer, a force that precedes and shapes who we become, and what we create and achieve. Whenever we attempt something new or difficult, we have to be able to imagine it before it becomes possible. It’s the combination of inspiration and perspiration that brings about tangible results.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

Affirmations and visualizations tap into my imagination, which is a generator AND a transformer for my great life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content