login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★serenity and tranquility ...1

Image result for peaceful  pics

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSMxsj8m4O0sK3ShcZAfROD2mFbF-JLSlK8gDA3a5sOJeZ0ttN2cabc4c59398e849e9c4e620fd020183--faith-in-god-time-quotes.jpg

The Secret of Universal Love

quote-299-Monday-15th.jpg
  • ~
    May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand. May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism.
  • ~
    Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there,even when you feel most alone. May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace.
  • ~
    May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile be yours every day of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them.  Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending.

• Teach love to those who know hate, and let that love embrace you as you go into the world. May the teaching of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them.
  • ~
    Remember, those whose lives you have touched and who have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished. It is the content of the encounter that is more important than its form.
  • ~
    May you not become too concerned with material matters, but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart.  Find time in each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you.
  • ~
    Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way.  What you may feel you lack in one regard may be more than compensated for in another. What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future.  May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility. Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience.

• May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself,and not be dependent on another’s judgments of your accomplishments. May you always feel loved. ~Unknown Author

Here is another favorite of mine… with overlapping significance…posted it before…though posts/threads occasionally hard to locate…my solution…repost(:
o ► Unity of Farmington Hills-affirmations
Dear God,
Let me never forget how important I am to the Universal picture. Without me there would be a blank space where there should be color.

Let me understand that the challenges of life are just that. They are not battles. I am not out there to win or lose, only to develop my skills as an ongoing student in an omnipotent school.

Let me understand that the differences between people are wondrous realities of an infinite Universe. Giving those differences space to be is far more important than comparing them to my set of beliefs.

Let me be proud of what I do. To whatever my hand touches, let me remind myself that it was my effort that added to the result. Perfection is not my goal. Creativity is. Let me remind myself that most of what I take seriously about myself also qualifies for a good laugh.

Let me remember to be kind to myself. Loving companions are one of life’s treats, but they are not responsible for my care. Self kindness can heal most any hurt.

Let me take responsibility as a gift, not a burden. Within that effort is the greatest sense of accomplishment I could achieve.

Let me be patient with life. Nature does not produce the flower before the roots have taken hold. If I recognize that the place I’m in is the right place at the right time, it will always be the right place at the right time.

Thank you, God. Amen

A Gregge Tiffen writing. edited to a prayer, by Barbara Clevenger

In response to nobleensight’s post:
Thank You,best to you nobleensight & Welcome to Bmindful(:

something I posted back in 2009…thought it fit nicely here just-a-minute.orgObserver_3.jpg

• I PRAISE MY WORLD AS THE PERFECT CREATION OF DIVINE SUBSTANCE. I NOW SEE MORE HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS IN MY WORLD THAN I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE. Catherine Ponder

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank You so much, I feel like the words from one of my favorite songs “I’m walking on sunshine and it feels good” The next time you see a bird fly by, it is symbolic of my sprit soaring high.

And thank you Nancee1953 for sharing your joy…

f85a338d519f6328d1f5a3070792db8c.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you!

• I AM THAT I AM. I AM HEALTH, STRENGTH, PEACE, HAPPINESS, KNOWLEDGE AND PROSPERITY. I AM STRONG, WELL, VITAL. I AM BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL, POISED. I AM WORTHY, VALUED AND LOVED. I AM ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL. I AM HAPPY AND FREE. I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.~ Catherine Ponder or inspired by her

Image result for tranquil affirmations

• o ► Unity of Farmington Hills
      I Release and Let go

I now release all
      people, places, things,
      experiences, and conditions,
      which are not a part
      of the divine pattern of my life.

All
      people, places, things,
      experiences and conditions,
      which are not a part
      of the divine pattern of my life,
      release me.

I now attract all
      people, places, things,
      experiences and conditions
      which are a part of
      the divine pattern of my life.

All
      people places, things,
      experiences and conditions,
      which are a part
      of the divine pattern of my life,
      attract me.

• 504729fc4fbf99d571b274928838b953--best-quotes-quotes-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for tranquility and peace gif

Image result for tranquility and peace quotes

Image result for tranquility and peace quotes

In response to Nancee1953's post:

love your beautiful posts  Nancee and thank You so much for visiting!

In response to nobleensight's post: and Thank YOU... noblesight!

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a5070ed919211fcababbdefb9bc5313c.jpg

Image result for serenity and tranquility gif

f150ec2fda5aa07c045640e796ebca05.jpg

a05ba68b1767af69e8847380b7d7f1cd.jpg

e2ef3193fb01ae336750fafad7262633--gratitude-jar-gratitude-quotes.jpg

Self-care-quotes-about-boundaries-1.jpg

95077b7745fe035898139a0aa412decf.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f3a4705ad5b0670877fa5e50401d420c.jpgOn paper when you enter the data the computer would be either say were soulmates or you two should get a room.

Image result for alan cohen happiness pic quotes

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

https://youtu.be/MajVm9EJq6Q

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to The beach's post:

Calming and beautiful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:That video was recorded from someone's porch in the quaint town of Stinson beach, northern California

In response to Marcus Twain's post:

bummer , could’nt get it to load. I will try later , thanks for posting .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

32426fb837418b445ae934844c340b81.jpgf22488185b7659f032e3af48628a5ea8--i-am-blessed-dream-big.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I'm trying on that hat, a quote that says write until you surprise yourself. I in this moment have decided to try and drive myself calm, by simply receiving people and there lack of receiving things in the proper context, incorrect conclusions with a grain of salt. Seriously if people knew they are wrong in there assumptions more then 50% of the time they would be very surprised, including myself in this commentary, though my focus on the context of quotes and what people are saying is above average acuteness. So all that said I think I may have reached that goal, of not being concerned what people think of whatever I say. Finally free from that metaphoric prison, from now on I'm arming myself with a salt shaker each day and taking anybody or everybody with a grain of salt. 

Referring mainly to people in my real daily life, even though as Deepok Chopra says- "It's helpful to remember people are doing there best from there personal level of consciousness"  I'm not taking anyone as intelligent, most from an early age have been brain toxified not saying brainwashed because if there brain and consciousness was "washed" they would be real. The very word is a subtle manipulation, the word should be brain toxified.  End of rant.

Now where is the thread (Instructions on how to drive to yourself to serenity and peace of mind) (:

Bookmark 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content