login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Productivity Quotes Which Resonate For YOU

What inspires you? There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive. from KeepInspring.Me

Being the unique individuals we all are…different things will speak to us at different times. Some things we hear will never cut it.

• ~
    Share (if you will) ⇒your favorite productivity quotes, and if you choose a short feeling/thought of why/when your choice speaks the best to you.
  • ~
    Allow yourself to find what works for you
  • ~

goal of thread…wide variation for a community which obviously is as wonderfully unique as the things which work for them…What a list we can possibly come up with…when we are true to ourselves.

• ~

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Values as the Highest Psychological Form for Accomplishment

We can see a continuum of psychological forms from data to values.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Data are mental facts derived from sense observation.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Information is data organized by the physical mind into meaningful relationships.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Thoughts are specific conclusions or observations drawn from the information.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ideas are generalized conceptions derived from specific thoughts.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Opinions are thoughts which the mind endorses and the ego identifies as its own.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Beliefs are ideas which the mind endorses and the mental ego identifies with as true for its life.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Attitudes are opinions endorsed and energized by the vital ego.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Values are idealized conceptions that are endorsed by the personality.
In terms of accomplishment, thoughts are mental forms of energy which do not necessarily lead to action. Ideas carry the energy of mental understanding. Opinions carry the force of mental conviction. Attitudes carry the vital force of our emotional endorsement. Values carry the power of psychological commitment and determination. Values issue from a deeper or higher center of motivation in our personalities and therefore carry far greater power than our opinions and attitudes. ROY POSNER
power of values

Great thread!
Thank you Appreciating!!

Good question:
What inspires me:
Wisdom, understanding and Love.

A man should be a servant, and he should make a choice of whose servant he is:
If he is the servant of his passions, then he is the servant of other human beings
but if he is the servant of his inner divine spirit, then he is a servant of God alone.

It is better to have a superior master.

There are no unresourceful people, only unresourceful states. Anthony Robbins 

this quote resonates with me, because when I cater to the 'real me', and I utilize acceptance for whatever is, and complete surrender... it is as though weights have been removed from clarity, and co-creating a beautiful necessary thing -with the most benevolent outcome becomes the result... Ease is born.

Thank you thank thank you!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content