login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚TheStartingPoint to your sacred quest is....

…understanding that the universe and our participation in it are not haphazard things. Wayne Dyer

• ~

It is of course wise/loving to take care of our minds body & spirit.

• ~

though, you know…it is the believing that we are simply unsafe …which promotes more of the unsafe-consciousness [in a world where isolated incidents can easily validate/reinforce an unsafe-wave of thought…within ourselves to an “excessive degree”].

While some events are wonderful wake-up calls for doing something we need do better/or simply be better…for our lives or others…some events (like all events) are(simply) part of a Higher Power’s to-do list(:

And the power of words…which (I believe are also prayers) are Powerful(: I love how Louise Hay speaks to those ideas…to create a more balanced view.

• thanks for visiting, ~Appreciating

• Louise Hay quotes in process:
    Affirmations are statements going beyond the reality of the present into the creation of the future through the words you use in the now. ~Louise L. Hay

Life supports me in every possible way Louise L. Hay

• Everything in my life works and forever more ~Louise L. Hay

• ~

My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy. Louise L. Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and look at all beings with eyes of compassion. Thich Nhat Hanh

The greatest mistake you can make is to be continually fearing you will make one. Elbert Hubbard

Fear is the static that prevents me from hearing my intuition. Hugh Prather

There is nothing scary about life, if you are not attached to results. Neale Donald Walsch

Every time you look into the face of fear, it disappears but if you keep looking to the shadow, it grows and grows. Satyananda

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Fear is a distraction from ‘what is,’ from the present actual moment, preventing us from existing, from being what we are. Vanda Scaravelli

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The ultimate definition of bravery is not being afraid of who you are. Chogyam Trungpa
last edited 6/24/15
to be continued…

you may like to visit:

With Ones Own Heart [on trusting]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content