login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What are you going to do today that is different?

They say if you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done. Many of us are creatures of habit.

Do you ever do something entirely different, go home a different way, sleep up the wrong end of the bed, eat dessert first, say Yes occasionally if you habitially say No to things?

Today I went for a quick intense workout during my lunch hour. Never done that before, always had so many excuses, (no time, I’ll go after work, to much effort, have to do hair/makeup etc etc). Wow I feel fantastic, lots of energy to tackle my afternoon when normally I feel so tired.

What are you going to do today or tomorrow that is different, to shake things up a little?

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Yes I did something yesterday that I had not done for so much time. I am hooked to a particular serial on TV and I decided that I was not going to watch it for two days. Just wanted to tell my system that its ok if I dont get my daily dose of this TV soap. Wow! I succeeded. It was a great feeling.
Today I am going to set my morning alarm for 4:30 am and get up for the morning meditation in time! wish me luck.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
Good luck.
I have also restarted meditation, day 4 now :-)

…what a wonderful world….

In response to Vivi used to be focused but now she’s ????‘s post:

What an awesome idea for a thread, Vivi!!! This gives me much food for thought. As much as I complain that I hate routine, I sure have fallen into one!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Gud morng to all,
Great I did get up for my meditation and it was such a woderful feeling. there was no hurry in my mind, no disturbance of the missed calls, no call bells, no music in the next room… it was so very peaceful that it appeared that God was personally around to see that all goes well. When I finished my meditation and opened my eyes the day too was waking up and the Sun was rising. What a feeling…

Today i have decided to breathe slowly and let the vibrations be slow and steady. You when one breathes slowly you let the energies flow better and let your system vibrate in tandem.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Ok, you’ve all inspired me. This weekend, I am going to run a 2 mile marathon. I’ve also talked my 8 year old son to run the children’s 1/4 mile run. My niece and I have been going to the gym daily for weeks now, so I think I’m ready… why not??!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Ever since this thread was started by Vivi, I kept thinking how true how true how true …
Now I have also done a few things differently, started meditating plus I am being nice to myself if my thoughts do go haywire while meditating.
Friday I took half a day off to go to a different town to take part in the elections (I always keep out of these thing).
Plus I organized a few different activities this past weekend (usually I just go with the flow or just stay in and chill-out)
So, it’s the begining of begining :-)

…what a wonderful world….

logo_square_400x400.png

I haven't seen this thread in some time. I love this direction!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

After a wonderful chat with a very special friend I am going to start writing daily ,a mixture probably of morning pages ,diary ,ramblings and thoughts

I am writing my way to health

I love the focus of newness as an intention...and love allowing what surfaces(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRENz-FeLG6sJJ9jIqIVbwCWl4wSC0jCVYCaQW9yzIsgAc6eYbrVQreturn to thread page saverwinnie-the-pooh-quotes-20-1533159701.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

great thread

In response to flowergirl's post: It really is! Glad to see you here too(:

• What am I going to do today that is different?

I am going to treat everyday like it is a celebration... more-so(:

I am going to feel my blessings.

I will hesitate less and appreciate much more

I will utilize the lessons I've learned along the way, &/or step back and 'listen' for new ones my heart is informing me of(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2019 revision

affirmations-for-success.jpg

When anything changes in my life related to my resources: time, money or energy - I feel the 'different'

Though, thanks to prayer and affirming from my spirit-place...change can get a better feel. I love how the energy of what I need is often wrapped in something that doesn't serve me. I allow myself to give up the unnecessary for what feels good and right for me. Today I will give up the struggle and find what is 'the way' It feels like the balance I will love. I can feel the ease returning. This creates newness out of misused energy, and more joy from the struggle.

It has been said, in order to stand you often need to know what feels like to fall down. Looking back a fall down is often just part of the joy of returning to one's Self- a Higher Self. 

Image result for struggle newness quotes

Struggling-is-not-the-identity.jpg0dff1c3ddf9877ff5ca47eb119bb8280.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content