login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★No Fear!

We are either getting better or getting worse, but we never can just stand still in life without repercussion.

Looking back, and remembering doing various new things, I remember how I talked to myself and little things I did, to just move through any awkwardness of new territory.

Let’s know that awkwardmess is a good thing. No one knows everything. So there will come times, when you have to step out with less information then you’d like, and do it anyway. There will be times, that you won’t do things as well as you’d like early on when getting started in new areas.

This thread is to share your stories of making changes and learning new things. Let’s share the excitement of progession.

I believe anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experiences behind him
Eleanor Roosevelt

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Just spotted a thread on bmindful regarding fear

I loved the quote mufc posted:“Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.”

and his signature quote is:

“When you have the courage to step outside your comfort zone, life will never be the same again!”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My fear has been my anger, it has been a part of me ever since I can remember, I have always been ashamed of it and could never express it properly in a healthly way.

Since my partner and I spit I have been doing a anger process, and I have come to realisation that I have played a big part in our problems, my moods have always been there, ever since I was little, I didnt get shown a way to deal with them properly, I think if I got taught on how to deal with anger when I was little then I would have been able to love myself more and I would attract loving relationships. And its no wonder I kept attracting angry people.

I feel lightheaded, I can accept that anger is part of my emotions, that is neither bad or good, it just it. My voice is calm and collected, I able to let the love in instead of push it away, I am able to respect people with the respect they deserve, I am able to be more forgiving and accepting, I am able to forcus properly on my affirmations and really feel that they are working for me, I am able to see people for who they are, I am able to see through eyes of love :-)

For me it was so easy to do affirmations, just saying them to myself did not work, it was like I was shutting out my anger and covering it up like it wasnt there, by me focussing on it and working on dealing it with properly then I was able to be free.

My partner and I are back courting again :-), he has come to realisation that he has anger issues as well, he is working through this process with me too. I am so proud of him that he is seeing through eyes of love, we are extremely happy. For once in my life I feel like I have a loving relationship, I feel it from him, its really quite amazing, I feel like my affirmations will work for me and my family with alot more deepth and meaning!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Congratulations!! PE you have learned to deal with negative emotions and you are using that energy in a positive way to help you in your relationships instead. You should be extremely proud of yourself (:

It’s a dominoe affect because people around you will also benefit from it too.

Peace and happiness,

Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:

Thankyou so much Mary :-)! Sending so much love, peace and happiness for you, I feel very proud indeed, I cant stop smiling, I reckon too with dominoe affect, everyone I am in contact with is drawn to me, it feels so good! I am in more flowability with my days now than ever before, its quite amazing.

I didnt realise that anger comes in so many different styles, Letting Go Of Anger – The Eleven Most Common Anger Styles and What To Do About Them is such a great book. I now know the name for each different anger styles and which styles I have been using. Knowing these things is a very useful tool for it is helping me understand myself, my partner, my children and everyone else around me, I feel I am more compassionate, understanding and empathy are more stronger than ever before. It is a totally awesome feeling!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Every human being has both sets of forces within him. One set clings to safety and defensiveness out of fear, tending to regress backward, hanging on to the past, afraid to grow away from the primitive communication with the mother’s uterus and breast, afraid to take chances, afraid to jeopardize what he already has, afraid of independence, freedom and separateness. The other set of forces impels him forward toward wholeness of Self and uniqueness of Self, toward full functioning of all his capacities, toward confidence in the face of the external world at the same time that he can accept his deepest, real, unconscious Self.” 

Abraham Maslow

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-have-learned-over-the-years-that-when-ones-mind-is-made-up-this-diminishes-fear-knowing-what-must-be-done-does-away-with-fear.-Rosa-Parks.jpg

”We cannot be fearful all of the time; we have to rise above our fear, whatever is to happen to us, however our conditions may challenge us. To be fearless is a decision that one must make. And this fearlessness becomes ground of nonviolence.” ~Rinpoche

jamesrusselllowell1-2x.jpgemforster1.jpgd3b8516506e4402d83cda7b27a8164a6-bruce-lee-quotes-martial-arts.jpg486e4767890507e33afc58b1171d1136--the-rain-nine-durso.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a very good day to see how far I've come...

I can look at any time ... and then breathe in Today... the present

Today is a very good day to acknowledge I can be what I need to be ... who I am

for me

... as me

to me

with others

for people places and things that truly matter to me.

Today is a good day!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content