login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Joy Of Taking Great Care Of Yourself-Weee!

Was today a good day, in how you took care of yourself?

Every day I am having more and more fun.
I take full responsibility for my happiness.

bec0deee300725670c8e870649a22fa1.jpg
Bliss comes when I am optimistic.
I feel happy and relaxed as I go about my day.
I allow myself to simply enjoy my life while I do what I know makes sense for my spirit, mind, & body

As my mind receives a daily workout from life’s events, I also give my body the physical workout it deserves.

I stay active each day.

I exercise both my body and mind.

Your Body Is A Temple, But Only If You Treat It As One. Astrid Alauda

• Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. ~Jim Rohn

We speak about living in the moment and preparing for the future on this site. I like that. To be able to do that we have to be conscious of all of our health habits, to lessen or rid ourselves of things that do not help us be at our best, and focus on doing more of what is needed to allow our best healthy habits to shine;making a difference in our today’s and tomorrows.

• ~

related threads in process
arousing-the-joy-of-mealplanning

Very Interesting…….hmmm
calorie burn-lab take a peek…it may surprise you
last update to this thread January 8, 2016

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I haven’t worked out yet, but plan to before the day is through. My meals to an onlooker would look good, but to me-> I’m working on getting more disciplined. I’m heading to the grocery store before the end of the day, after I make a good list.

I watching my budget and my food purchasing and intake(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your Body Is A Temple, But Only If You Treat It As One.
Astrid Alauda

I liked that one, we should love our body and soul.Because our body belongs to God, Body is a temporary thing…

Yesterday I made an incredible healthy mreal, and I’m about to do it again quickly before going to work(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I just had a chocolate croissant whilst reading lavanta’s affirmations which made me think about love again (I’ve been caught up in self lately). So now I remember to feel love again, and radiate love to those around, and I see this as taking care of myself.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi used to be focused but now she’s ????‘s post:
Most definitely!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks vivi

today I wake up well, as if I was a new born baby, I am too peacefull today…And here it is 12.00 p.m.

Hello and good health to all.

Woke up this morning and took my Swedish Bitters. Then made breakfast and went straight to bmindful. It helps to feel good when things have been hectic or negativity chatter starts. Then drank my 16 ounces of water.

Will exercise later because I need sleep!!!

Peaca, happiness and health,

Mary

So far so good here(:

I woke up feeling like I got enough sleep, even though, a little more would’ve been nice(:

I started my day with water, and then 1 large delicious crisp organic apple.

Later for protein, I had a bit of left over dinner my hubby made last night and some dark chocolate -just because.

I wrote in a new journal I bought, that I love. It’s so cool. It is on bright yellow lines. It seems to be more motivating to write on.

I handled some frogs. And now, I’m slowly getting ready for work after affirming a great day that awaits me(:

I’m now getting a healthy lunch and snacks together for work.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ve started a new morning routine of drinking a cup of hot water with lemon juice and a pinch of cayenne pepper. I read that starting your day with this drink keeps “your plumbing clean”. It really has no taste because the water is so hot.

After I drink that, I take a probiotic…again for good plumbing. I’m trying to eat a gluten free diet as close as possible. It has made some amazing changes in my moods and energy. As much as I wanted to deny it, I think Gluten has a negative impact in my life and I have to abandon it.

Another thing I learned is that sugar is like heroin to me. It always leaves me wanting more!! It has been taking my neurotransmitters (serotonin and other happy feel-good chemicals) for a wild ride and taxing my immune system. Thanks to Laurie’s helpful information, I will be attacking that next!!

I’ve been doing well on getting at least 6 hours of exercise, but not so good on doing free-time. When my husband FINALLY gets back home, I plan on focusing on that one!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

So far, so good. I’m not pressuring myself.

I have a plan.
I wrote affirmations that it will “all” happen well.
I’ve included fun, necessary and good things in my plan.
I started my day with writing, reading, prayer and my morning apple(:

Now, I’m relaxing w/bmindful for a bit, before handling the ‘rest’.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Even though have been going to sleep late, I’ve been making sure I still get my 8 hours. That’s important to me(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For the last few days I have been running up stairs that are on a high incline. There are muscles hurting me that I didn’t know I had! This song keeps me going!! I surely need the exercise.

Blue Lagoon-Break My Stride
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD9pychxjvY

Healthier and better in every way.

Blessings,

Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:

My blessing you to Mary! You go girl! I havent tried running up stairs, thats very good cardio for sure! Thankyou for showing me another way of exercise I can do.

I took good care of myself today, had my tiny burst of lollies yesterday, been without for 6 weeks, I have done well, now back into concentrating on getting down and pumping with weights and cardio. Tomorrow another day at the gym, time for pole dancing, good for the buttocks, calf muscles lol. We have a awesome instructor on Tuesday, her class is full energy.

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

john gray
potential good info,for depression(natural not drugs)

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

in response to MM

Hi MM wherever you are!

and … And yes MM to that cup of lemon water.

mine was room temp not heated today(:

I did dozens of affirmations, had a wonderful night sleep

and focusing on 'the next right thing' for me

before I begin my work today today

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content