login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★HAPPY NEW YEAR BMINDFUL

I'm dedicating this next song to a very special bmindful friend

HAPPY NEW YEAR NANCEE

Here are some thoughts about new years resolutions from abraham hicks.

THEY ARE A WONDERFUL IDEA.THEY FALL INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS SEGMENT INTENDING OR POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS OR DELIBERATE CREATION. MOST NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS, LIKE ANY NEW DECISIONS, ARE MADE FROM A RATHER CLEAR AWARENESS OF WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT OR OF WHAT HAS NOT GONE WELL, AND SO, IN ORDER TO SET YOU NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS INTO MOTION WITH ENOUGH MOMENTUM TO KEEP THEM GOING, IT IS NECESSARY TO SPEND SOME TIME LINING UP YOUR ENERGY WITH YOUR NEW DECISION. MANY PEOPLE MAKE RESOLUTIONS, AND OFTEN BY THE FIRST OR SECOND DAY OF THE NEW YEAR THEY HAVE GONE BACK TO THEIR OLD HABITS, AND THEN THEY FEEL DISCOURAGED.

EVERY DAY PROVIDES A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO SET FORTH YOUR CLEAR INTENTIONS, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW CALENDER YEAR.

FIND A COMFORTABLE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED,WRITE AT THE TOP OF YOUR NOTEBOOK PAGE ‘MY DOMINANT INTENTIONSTHEN WRITE 4 SUB-HEADINGS, MY CURRENT INTENTIONS REGARDING MY BODY, MY RELATIONSHIPS, MY HOME, MY WORK..THEN WRITE A GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL AND BE REGARDING EACH OF THE 4 CATEGORIES, BE GENERAL AND EASY, LET THESE WORDS COME EASILY FROM YOU.

NOW GO BACK TO THE FIRST CATEGORY, FOCUS ON THE TOPIC AND SIT BACK, RELAX AND DAYDREAM ABOUT THIS, IMAGINE YOUR BODY LOOKING JUST AS YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO LOOK, SEE IT IN YOUR MINDS EYE, TRY TO IMAGINE HOW THAT BEAUTIFUL BODY WOULD FEEL. MOVE IT IN YOU IMAGINATION,TAKE IT FOR A WALK, DRESS IT IN SOMETHING THAT PLEASES YOU, APPRECIATE ITS STAMINA AND FLEXIBILITY. SPEND AS MUCH TIME DAY DREAMING ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL PHYSICAL VEHICLE AS YOU CAN. STAY IN YOUR VISION UNTIL YOU FEEL REFRESHED AND CONTINUE TO BE THERE AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

NOW GO TO THE SECOND CATEGORY AND DO THE SAME THING, BRING AN IMAGE OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE AND SEE THAT PERSON WITH YOU.FEEL APPRECIATION FOR THAT PERSON, MENTALLY SPEAK YOUR APPRECIATION, IMAGINE THAT PERSON LOVING YOU BACK, PRAISING YOU AND COMPLIMENTING YOU, FEEL YOUR MUTUAL APPRECIATION AND ADMIRATION, STAY WITHIN THE VISION UNTIL YOU FEEL REFRESHED.

NOW GO TO THE THIRD CATEGORY AND FEEL APPRECIATION FOR YOUR HOME, MAKE MENTAL PICTURES OF YOUR HOME AS YOU WANT IT TO BE. SEE IT ORDERLY, IF YOU DESIRE THAT, AND BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED IF YOU DESIRE THAT, IN A EASY AND CAREFREE MANNER..IMAGINE IT HOWEVER YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO BE.TAKE PLEASURE FROM YOUR VISION AND STAY THERE UNTIL YOU FEEL REFRESHED.

NOW GO TO THE 4TH PAGE AND GATHER A MENTAL PICTURE OF YOUR WORK, FEEL APPRECIATION FOR THE EXCUSE IT GIVES YOU TO FLOW ENERGY TOWARDS SOMETHING, ACKNOWLEDGE HOW EXPANSIVE IT IS AND FEEL APPRECIATION FOR ITS EVER CHANGING NATURE.SEE YOURSELF EXPANDING AND THRIVING, STAY THERE UNTIL YOU ARE REFRESHED.

THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG WAY TO APPROACH THIS, THE THING THAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU CHOOSE AREAS OF YOUR LIFE THAT MATTER MOST AND THAT YOU CONJURE POSITIVE IMAGES THATTHRILLYOU, AND AS YOU DO THAT YOU HAVE NOT ONLY RESOLVED IN YOUR OWN MIND HOW YOUR NEW YEAR WILL BE, BUT YOU HAVE NOTIFIED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND YOU HAVE SOLICITED THEIR ASSISTANCE IN ACHIEVING YOUR INTENTIONS-AND FROM THAT MOMENT FORWARD-THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WILL CONSPIRE TO ASSIST YOU.

Happy new year..May you all prosper. Love Olaf

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

wishing everyone here a happy ,healthy new year and thank you for all your love and support

I too enjoy getting in on a Happy New Year – thread with and toward others…(: Wishing a (FUN) HAPPY HEALTHY JOYOUS PROSPEROUS 2015 to everyone…

• Happy Appreciating˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

HAPPY 2016,COUNT ME IN.
I MUST HAVE GONE OFF THE DEEP END,BECAUSE I HAD THIS THOUGHT LIKE,
DECEMBER CAN BE USED AS A SPRINGBOARD OR MOMENTUM ENHANCER FOR THE NEW YEAR.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Soulgasm’s post:
I love this expression MOMENTUM ENHANCER ,thanks

thank you thank you thank you
Soulgasm’s post: most definitely a springboard(:

Robert’s post: L O V E THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you SO PERFECT AS I WAKE!!!!!!!!! Thanks for surfacing this thread…Perfect for my morning before work today(:

This was truly on my mind even MORE this morning before getting out of bed… I had an intention before work to go to what I call my favorite planning area…so the above quote acted as wonderful encouragement and ‘directions’
Between work & holiday parties & other celebrations…and it ‘only’ being mid-month… and …a real vacation approaching…in 2016… the time of focus utilizing Abraham’s ideas are of course meaningful. This could also work well with the focus wheel..

• ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• MY BODY
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• MY RELATIONSHIPS
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• MY HOME
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• MY WORK
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►•FOCUS ON THE TOPIC AND SIT BACK,RELAX AND DAYDREAM ABOUT THIS,IMAGINE
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►•TAKE IT FOR A WALK,DRESS IT IN SOMETHING THAT PLEASES YOU
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• APPRECIATE ITS STAMINA AND FLEXIBILITY
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• CHOOSE AREAS OF YOUR LIFE THAT MATTER MOST AND THAT YOU CONJURE POSITIVE IMAGES THAT ‘THRILL’ YOU
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• AS YOU DO THAT YOU HAVE NOT ONLY RESOLVED IN YOUR OWN MIND HOW YOUR NEW YEAR WILL BE,BUT YOU HAVE NOTIFIED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND YOU HAVE SOLICITED THEIR ASSISTANCE IN ACHIEVING YOUR INTENTIONS
  • ** * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►• AND FROM THAT MOMENT FORWARD-THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WILL CONSPIRE TO ASSIST YOU.
    I will print all of it out as directions(:
  • ~ Of course believing in advance this is a phenomenal 2016 for us all Joyous Healthy And Simply Abundant in every meaningful area!!!
    thank you thank you thank you

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Robert’s post:
Thank you Robert!

Happy New Year everyone!
Wishing you All friendship, health, happiness and enduring prosperity!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Wishing everyone a spectacular New Year bringing into fruition the desires of your heart and all of the very best of life.

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

newyear-sunrise-greetings.gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Lovely Nancee!!!!See the source image

& Wonderful New Year thread Olaf!

Happy New Year to all at Bmindful..

Joyous, Loving, Healthy, & Meaningful Abundance 

Which Is A Perfect Fit For Your Wonderful Lives

love, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The countdown begins

HAPPY NEW YEAR BMINDFUL

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

327181.gif

Wishing everyone on bmindful a very happy and prosperous new year

Yes! An Awesome 2019  to all!

love & light

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5sbD3ihw0dpNe5krsr9lcKPmVhsfojxm_FQrnlr4frmDOf7av

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

332313.gif

Image result for HAPPY NEW YEAr

In response to trikletrade's post:

Hoping you have an awesome year trickletrade :)

In response to Bear's post: Great thread!  Love the dancing video!! Happy New Year Bear!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Happy New year :)

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content