login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Feelings V i b r a t e - [articles]

articleThe Joyful Flow
Good Vibrations
Feelings vibrate, just as all things in the universe do, at a particular frequency.
© 2004-2014 DailyOM – All Rights Reserved

Regardless of where the emotion is coming from, the important thing is not to turn away from it nor to dismiss it, but rather to let it be, notice it and learn from it. Life is not about being above our sadness, anger and frustration. It's about being able to see them when they show up, then look at them with a sense of childlike curiosity to understand what they are trying to tell us. Ultimately each emotion offers us a real clue as to who we are, what matters and what we really long for in our lives.

Abundance is the energy of
permission The more you permit
yourself the right to desire what
you want, express gratitude for
what you have, and be excited for
whatever comes your way the
more abundance you are bound
to receive. “ Matt Kahn site
“Knowing something is not as good as liking it. Liking something is not as good as rejoicing in it.” Confucius

“The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” The 14th Dalai Lama

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

article#1 to read article above in its entirety

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

article#2 Dr. Emoto water crystals whatthebleep.com

article#3 Dr. Emoto water crystals highexistence.com
As you can tell, the water stamped with positive words is far more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing than that stamped with dark, negative phrases. If you are reading this article on this particular website, you probably already knew that positive and negative thinking have a major impact on the surrounding environment. That concept is relatively easy to grasp, but this extremely tangible evidence of it is astounding.

to read article in its entirety highexistence.com

article#4 Visual Evidence of the Power of Prayer, Gratitude and Appreciation What makes this discovery so amazing is that we live on a planet covered by more water than landmass, and that the human body is largely composed of water. So if we have the power to change the structure of the medium we are made of by simply producing positive thought patterns, we can restore not only our own health but that of everyone around us, and even the planet itself, with our every thought.

Think about what giving thanks and praying before a meal can do to your health. I used to believe that it was a good way to stop the mental business of the day and put myself into a more receptive space. Now I know that even the food I am about to eat will also be transformed.

article#5 Conflict Resolution and Self I-Dentity through Ho`oponopono®

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d43b1aff4b7be68d85d43cd19fd67533--smile-quotes-quotes-love.jpgSee the source imagee10d653534db55f2d64b56206ac548e6--metaphysical-quotes-my-feelings.jpgImage result for voice of hopef21a5de512e84b301080de951c9a63f0.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

invitemiracles_gb.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Wouldn't ya like to get away cheers theme song

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

b1f3392fe548e64d192e08c16c0355fe.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content