login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Deservability Treatment

I am one with life, and all of life loves and supports me.
I am deserving. A deserve all good. Not some, not a little bit, but all good. I now move past all negative, restricting thoughts. I release and let go of the limitations of my parents. I can love them, and I can go beyond them.
I am not their negative opinions nor their limiting beliefs. I am not bound by any of the fears or prejudices of the current society I live in. I no longer identify with limitations of any kind.

In my mind, I have total freedom. I now move into a new space of consciousness where I am willing to see myself differently. I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and about my life. My new thinking becomes new experiences. I now know and affirm that I am at one with the Prospering Power of the Universe.

As such, I now prosper in a number of way’s. The totality of possibilities lies before me. I deserve a good life. I deserve an abundance of love. I deserve good health. I deserve to live comfortably and to prosper. I deserve joy and happiness. I deserve freedom to be all I can be.I deserve more than that. I deserve all good.

The Universe is more than willing to manifest my new beliefs. This is the truth of my being, and I accept it as so.

All is well in my world….

LOUISE HAY:)

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

In response to Mara’s post:
In response to jan4jam’s post:
I agree Jan… Great selection! It is actually a large contributing factor to what inspired a thread of mine today where sharing meaningful things to me “occurred” …without too many quotes and links(:

I enjoyed the whole passage, though extracted these statements as newer self-talk statements to add to my day:

I am not bound by any of the fears or prejudices of the current society I live in.

I no longer identify with limitations of any kind.

My new thinking becomes new experiences. I now know and affirm that I am at one with the Prospering Power of the Universe.

In my mind, I have total freedom. I now move into a new space of consciousness where I am willing to see myself differently.

I deserve freedom to be all I can be.I deserve more than that. I deserve all good.
A big Thank you, from AGoodLifeEnthusiast˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

221af6a19ddc7e277704f5282d300639.jpgaa82fbbe20e104c6f64101a9eead4d15--beautiful-wallpaper-beautiful-soul.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

louise-hay-quotes-healing-free-from-destructive-fears2.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1louise-hay-quotes-relationships-surrounded-love.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post

like that … 

here’s 1 that reminds me of that too

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love this thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content