login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Karma, the lower self and manifestation

Someone once said ‘Silence is Golden’…..
But how often do we find complete and utter bodily and mental silence?

When we sit and think, or go about our day in the usual way, little thoughts creep into our minds – the lower self speaks. These silent thoughts are so powerful in the cause and effect scenarios of our lives.

How many times have you wondered why you are not having a great day? I havent been mean to anyone, in fact I have hardly spoken….so why am I feeling low? The answer lies in the deep little thoughts at the back of your mind. Have your silent thoughts always been kind, gracious and loving?……or did ‘so-and-so’ p%”*& you off by doing such-and-such….?

Little niggling resentments that you keep in the back of your mind have a powerful manifestation in you day!!!! They seem totally harmless because you dont give them a second thought, but you gave them a first little thought – that little thought is like giving others permission to feel the same way towards you.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you keep your ‘silent thoughts’ good, and wish only goodness to others…and try to forgive little things that may have been said or done unkindly towards you (instead of feeling hurt), you manifest that same goodness back to you – Karma!

Never wish any harm or hurt towards others, or you will end up hurting yourself – Instead use the law of karma to manifest great things in you life!

(Not directly quoted, but inspired by the teachings of Dr E Amidi from believeandmanifest.com)

Blessings and gratitude to all bmindful readers……you guys keep me real!
Anoushka ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Totally agree. Forgive yourself and others. Pray for those who’ve mistreated you. Feeling the love isn’t corny at all,it’s the real deal(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:
Thanks Laurie. I always appreciate your approval of my posts!
A ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

in response to anoushka_f:

Love will conquer all. Well i agree with you, if we pour positive thoughts in to our minds all day then we change our way of thinking and find a lot of opportunities.

But i have a confusion, definitly we should not revenge if someone hurt us rather we should forgive him or her but does it make our inner self satisfay, calm and relax. i mean some body hurts me and i see him or her all day in front of me, so if i forget him how can i get rid of thought that he or she hurted me? please help me out every body on this forum how can i be strong if someone hurt me?

love and wishes for all of you

Fay

In response to Fay’s post:

How badly were you hurt by this person? Were they family or coworkers? Why do you have to be around them? Are they very meaningful people to you? Did you pray for them to receive good? Did you pray for yourself to receive the best?

I am always surprised what happens when I pray for myself and those that aren’t kind. Good is a strange thing, when I pray for it without limitations of my own undeerstanding. Its so miraculous how there is a grand scheme, and I don’t have to have all of the answers, just to have faith in the best of the best.

I had a job back in the day, where I was a brand new boss. There was someone who didn’t want me to succeed and he told me so, and thought the place would do better without my new ideas I was trying to implement. Actually he said the place would go down the tubes with me in charge.

It was my first day, and yes I was hurt. I went in the restroom and cried. Though, it was suggested by another that I pray for us both as individuals. If you think I wanted to pray for him, you’re wrong(: But I did anyway. But not immediately(: I was hurt.

Found out he was an alcoholic, and didn’t want me (or anyone) to get rid of their very regular ongoing “happy hours” in exchange during those happy hour times-times, for community speakers that would be of interest to large numbers. The outcome was, he soon left and this organization that I advised began to grow and become more structured with opportunities and info more than ever before.

Who would’ve known? I didn’t. The moral of my story:
It depends on what the hurt is, and who hurt you to decide where your real direction is. And the love (you’re trying to feel/conjure) that you need to have doesn’t have to be in place the way you might think. Sometimes, there is more of a letting go and a faith that good will follow, and that good will be increased love and goodness for all concerned. And it’s amazing how many things work themselves out(:

I forgot to mention, after some time had passed and I increased the “value” of this organization by a lot, the gentleman that was rude, was visiting, came back and complimented the place and all of my efforts; something I never had expected.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In Response to Anoushka F.

Thank you so much for this thread. Recently I have had problems with an old time friend of mine. In the past she has hurt me because I allowed her to. Now it bothers my spirit. Another friend of mine sent me this article.

THE ART OF NOT BEING OFFENDED
By Dr. Jodi Prinzivalli

There is an ancient and well-kept secret to happiness which the Great Ones have known for centuries. They rarely talk about it, but they use it all the time, and it is fundamental to good mental health. This secret is called The Fine Art of Not Being Offended. In order to truly be a master of this art, one must be able to see that every statement, action and reaction of another human being is the sum result of their total life experience to date.

All of that said, almost nothing is personal. Even with our closest loved ones, our beloved partners, our children and our friends. We are all swimming in the projections and filters of each other’s life experiences and often we are just the stand-ins, the chess pieces of life to which our loved ones have their own built-in reactions. This is not to dehumanize life or take away the intimacy from our relationships, but mainly for us to know that almost every time we get offended, we are actually just in a misunderstanding.

A true embodiment of this idea actually allows for more intimacy and less suffering throughout all of our relationships. When we know that we are just the one who happens to be standing in the right place at the right time for someone to say or do what they are doing. We don’t have to take life personally. If it weren’t us, it would likely be someone else.

This frees us to be a little more detached from the reactions of people around us. How often do we react to a statement of another by being offended rather than seeing that the other might actually be hurting? In fact, every time we get offended, it is actually an opportunity to extend kindness to one who may be suffering—even if they themselves do not appear that way on the surface. All anger, all acting out, all harshness, all criticism, is in truth a form of suffering. When we provide no Velcro for it to stick, something changes in the world. We do not even have to say a thing. In fact, it is usually better not to say a thing.

People who are suffering on the inside, but not showing it on the outside, are usually not keen on someone pointing out to them that they are suffering. We do not have to be our loved one’s therapist. We need only understand the situation and move on. In the least, we ourselves experience less suffering and at best, we have a chance to make the world a better place.

This is also not to be confused with allowing ourselves to be hurt, neglected or taken advantage of. True compassion does not allow harm to ourselves either. But when we know that nothing is personal, a magical thing happens. Many of the seeming abusers of the world start to leave our lives. Once we are conscious, so-called abuse can only happen if we believe what the other is saying. When we know nothing is personal, we also do not end up feeling abused. We can say, “Thank you for sharing,” and move on. We are not hooked by what another does or says, since we know it is not about us.

When we know that our inherent worth is not determined by what another says, does or believes, we can take the world a little less seriously. And if necessary, we can just walk away without creating more misery for ourselves or having to convince the other person that we are good and worthy people.

The great challenge of our world is to live a life of contentment, regardless of what other people do, say, think or believe. The fine art of not being offended is one of the many skills for being a practical mystic. Though it may take a lifetime of practice, it is truly one of the best kept secrets for living a happy life.

It’s not always what you look at that matters. It’s what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

In response to godscreation’s post:
Wonderful post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It’s not always what you look at that matters. It’s what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

You know, I sometimes get caught up in this myself. I get angry at my husband because he may say or do something that I take as a personal attack on me. However, when we talk it out, I find out he may be upset at his mother or someone else and I just project his anger onto me. Usually, I spend time worrying about what I have done to find out I had nothing to do with his bad mood. What wasted energy on my part!!

I’m going to go back and read your post, Mary, several times so I soak up all the wisdom. Thank you for sharing it!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Sorry Laurie i joined after a gap. I truely believe that if someone did something wrong with us, definitly sometime later God makes him recognize and he turne to you to compliment. Your story really helped me out in believing my self. Actually i hurted by a office coleague, as i have to see her all day then it hurts a lot. But i learnd one thing that i can not give anyone the permission to play with my emotions, though i can suffer but i wont show to others, rather i become stronger every day by not leting other to play my emotions.

And Godscreation: that is an awsome article, really really helping, useful for those who want to live their live ignoring what other says about them. i started practicing it and belive me i suddenly feel stronger when i realized its my life and i hurt no one so how God can punish me, there must be some thing that turn up on time.

thank you beautifull, loving, caring, passionate and peace loving people.

I love you all, your suggestion, your help even a little tiny word which sparkes a lot.

Many prayers for all of you beautiful people.

Stay blessed
Faysal Jawwad

In response to anoushka's post

definitely will return here(:

thanks for bringing this thread current Sunny side

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content