login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Paving the Way for 2015 ✰。˚ ˚

Joy 

I believe in myself and my unlimited potential. I feel confident in my in my ideas and abilities. I have deep resources of untapped inner strength. I believe in my power to change and become the person I've always wanted to be.

• Manifesting
      1. Identifying your desire
      2. Feeding your desire
      3. Allowing your desire
      RussellSmall.com
      he-law-of-attraction-tips-techniques
      Imagine A Life Of Possibilit
      1. Are You Crystal Clear about Your most PASSIONATE PURPOSE?
      2. Are You Blissfully Living Your ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE?
      3. Are You Manifesting Desires with CONSCIOUS INTENTION?
      4. Are You in Harmony with Your SENSES and SURROUNDINGS?
      5. Are You Truly Grateful for Your UNIQUE EXPERIENCES?
      ~questions from www.russellsmall.com
      ~

•  
    •  

•  

***~ToolsToLife.com~*** ***~tinybuddha.com~*** ***~balancedweightmanagement.com~*** ***~thelifemanagementalliance.com~***

✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
Life is a journey,
Not a destination,
There are no mistakes,
Just chances we’ve taken
Lay down your regrets cause all we have is now

Wake up in the morning
And get out of bed
Start making a mental list in my head
Of all of the things that I am grateful for

Early in the morning
It’s the dawn of a new day
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my eyes and
I open up my mind and
I wonder how life will surprise me today
Early in the morning
New hopes new dreams new ways
I open up my heart and
I’m gon’ do my part and
Make this a positively beautiful day

La la la la la la la la la [x3]
It’s a Beautiful Day [x3]

Life is a challenge not a competition
You can still smell the roses and be on a mission
Just take a moment to get in touch with your heart
Sometimes you feel like you’ve got something to prove
Remind yourself that there’s only one you
Just take a moment to give thanks of who you are
Early in the morning
New hopes, new dreams, new ways
I open up my eyes and
I open up my mind and
I wonder how life will surprise me today

Early in the morning
New hopes, new dreams, new ways
I open up my heart and
I’m gon’ do my part and
Make this a positively beautiful day

La la la la la la la la la [x3]
It’s a Beautiful Day [x2]

Let’s make this a wonderful
Let’s make this a powerful
Let’s make this a Beautiful Day
It’s a Beautiful Day

Life is a journey,
Not a destination,
There are no mistakes,
Just chances we’ve taken
Lay down your regrets cause all we have is now

By listing and asking questions about my experiences, I’m able to truly learn from them. Then I can apply the lessons learned to the coming year. This allows me to be as intentional as possible in how I grow personally and add value to others.

Making resolutions or goals that are disconnected from your current habits and recent experience often doesn’t work. You must connect what you desire to do and change to evaluation of your experience, or you will end up like many others who make resolutions on New Year’s Day and break them by the end of January.

If you haven’t already looked back at 2014, take the time to study your wins and losses, then ask yourself the questions above. You too can use coming of the New Year to make important changes and grow to be more effective in every area of life. to read article in full.

last edited 12/30/14 [will most likely shorten this thread… but not today(:D ) Feel free to visit as is…and H A P P Y NEW YEAR(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post2 of 5

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** LITTLE BOOKMARK (1) IDEAS YOU MAY LIKE:

***~Ways to change our thoughts and beliefs~*** Because the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy responds to the dominant thoughts in our minds we need to make sure the dominant thoughts in our minds are of those things we wish to manifest. How do we do this? Below is a small list of things you can do to bombard your mind with new thoughts and make them the dominant thoughts in your head, thus putting the law of perpetual transmutation of energy to work for you.

• ** repeating positive affirmations.
    • ** Using visualization techniques.
    • ** Creating a vision board.
    • ** Reading inspirational quotes.
    • ** Read positive books.
    • ** Listen to positive music.
    • ** Act as if you already have that which you desire.
    • ** Be grateful for the good things in your life.
    • ** Remember the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy is not biased.
    • ** It responds to your thoughts and it does not care what those thoughts are.
    • ** It is up to you to make sure your thoughts are producing the results you desire. this excerpt from www.positivethinking-toolbox.com

• ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ A F F I R M A T I O N S ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ***
  • ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
    I am open and receptive to blissful, knock-my-socks off miracles in every area of my life. —Emmanuel Daghersource

“ ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ***
fun and effective affirmations you may enjoy”:http://www.balancedweightmanagement.com/NourishingAffirmations!.htm WONDERFUL THINGS ON THIS SITE

• ~
      I experience the joy of being!
    • ~
      I love mornings! I love afternoons! I love evenings!
    • ~
      I appreciate ALL that I do. I be-friend myself.

• ~
    Every morning: Gee, a brand new 24 hours! What a precious gift! I choose to live in peace and contentment.
  • ~
    I am trusting and at peace with the limitless power at work in my life
  • ~
    I believe in myself and my unlimited potential. I feel confident in my in my ideas and abilities. I have deep resources of untapped inner strength. I believe in my power to change and become the person I’ve always wanted to be.
  • ~
    I really enjoy and LOVE my life, as it is right now.
  • ~
    Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!

• to see more see this page
    ~http://www.balancedweightmanagement.com/NourishingAffirmations!.htm

***~TO BE CONTINUED(:~***

Articles from same site as above:
Getting to Know Your Stress and How to Management It
***~© 2004, adapted with permission, Kaiser Permanente Northwest Health Education Services, Cultivating Health ™ Weight Management Kit~***

“Notice what you are doing right (which is probably most things). Celebrate your successes—no matter how small they seem to be.”

• ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** How Are You Doing?
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      REFRAME SETBACKS: The difference between perfectionism and excellence is that PERFECTIONISM forbids mistakes; EXCELLENCE learns from mistakes and makes corrections! Perseverance is the most important.

Notice what you are doing right (which is probably most things). Celebrate your successes—no matter how small they seem to be.

Emphasize patience. We are just learning a new behavior or skill. Celebrate the failure of not meeting your goals. We learn more from “setbacks” than success!

Invent NEW MISTAKES! Don’t fear them.

Humans are a part of nature. We change in the same way—back and forth-between old and new—towards a new experience.
source

I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

• ** * “I flow through life- life loves me. Louise Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread is being revised(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post3 of 5

• _______________
    ►•I listen to my body and heed its needs.
    ►•I thank my body for my continued well-being.
    ►•I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.
    ►•My body maintains itself in perfect health.
    ►•My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy.
    ►•My body thanks me for looking after it.
  • ** ☼ ►•My list below comes from something called “ How to Have a Healthy Lifestyle with a Busy Schedule” by Sabrina Ryan and Anne Kowlaski, OCPA, Spring 2009
  • ** So Why Be Healthy?

22 REASONS WHY.
1. Vitality
2. An abundance of energy
to do everything you want to do
3. Happiness
4. Love and closeness with others
5. Satisfaction and fulfillment in life
6. Healing symptoms and disease
7. Symptoms and disease going way
8. Relief from the suffering that goes with the symptoms of disease.
9. Inner Peace
10. Being symptom and disease free
11. Mental focus, memory, and clarity (no brain fog)
12. Being awake and fully alive everyday (not dragging through stuff and surviving)
13. Being present and having the ability to be with people.
14. No worry or fear.
15. Being confident in yourself
16. Being complete and happy
17. The ability to deal with issues that arise simply and with ease
18. Having better health now, for security for yourself and your family later.
19. More time to do what you want
20. Simpler choices
21. Looking great, feeling good, reducing fat, and having tons of energy
22. Being satisfied, and not being hungry all of the time.

• ** * Think of a small streak you can start today, something you’d like to turn into a habit.JUST FOR YOU
    • ** * “The best doctor gives the least medicines.” — Benjamin Franklin: was a Founding Father of the United States
    • ** We are coming to understand health not as the absence of disease, but rather as the process by which individuals maintain their sense of coherence (i.e. sense that life is comprehensible, manageable, and meaningful) and ability to function in the face of changes in themselves and their relationships with their environment. []Aaron Antonovsky, Unraveling The Mystery of Health: How People Manage Stress and Stay Well

post4 of 5

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** physical activity
      Physical activity is anything that gets your body moving. According to the 2008 Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans, you need to do two types of physical activity each week to improve your health–aerobic and muscle-strengthening.

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** 10 minutes at a time is fine
    We know 150 minutes each week sounds like a lot of time, but it’s not. That’s 2 hours and 30 minutes, about the same amount of time you might spend watching a movie. The good news is that you can spread your activity out during the week, so you don’t have to do it all at once. You can even break it up into smaller chunks of time during the day. It’s about what works best for you, as long as you’re doing physical activity at a moderate or vigorous effort for at least 10 minutes at a time.
  • >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** List below possibly came from Dr. Mercola’s website…It was handwritten in my notebook. It helps me. I hope it does good things for you too. (:
  • So Why Exercise?
    Physical Benefits of Exercise
    STRENGTHENS THE HEART
    IMPROVES LUNG CAPACITY
    INCREASES METABOLIC RATE
    IMPROVES CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
    LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
    FACILITATES DIGESTION
    INCREASES FLEXIBILITY AND ENDURANCE
    INCREASES BONE DENSITY
    HELPS CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR
    HELPS CONTROL WEIGHT
    ENHANCES IMMUNITY

Mental & Emotional Benefits of Exercise
ENHANCES SELF ESTEEM
IMPROVES CONCENTRATION
REDUCES STRESS
PROMOTES POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
PROMOTES EMOTIONAL STABILITY
INCREASES MENTAL ENERGY
IMPROVES SLEEP PATTERNS
INCREASES SENSE OF WELL BEING
REDUCES NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
RELIEVES ANXIETY AND TENSION
RELIEVES DEPRESSION AND FATIGUE
IMPROVES QUALITY OF LIFE

• ______________________
    • __________________
    • >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      “ ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** LITTLE BOOKMARK-
      ►•►• ***SonyaTriggs-Wharton***

• ** ***~VIDEO~*** YOU CAN DO IT. DAILY AFFIRMATIONS BY SonyaTriggs-Wharton You Can Do It! Positive Affirmations to Encourage YouOn those days, please listen to these positive affirmations to remind yourself that you are smart enough, strong enough and wise enough to face down any challenges that are before you! Be reminded and knowYou Can Do It! SonyaTriggs-Wharton
  • >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*** other related sites & threads coming soon….

Along with good self care …I agree with this Abe-quote:
While it is obvious that a good-feeling body makes for a more pleasant physical experience, we want you to understand that finding pleasant things to focus upon also makes for a good-feeling body.

However, most humans are approaching the subject of their physical well-being in a backward manner. Most people who are experiencing physical ailments let their physical condition dictate their mental attitude. In other words, their emotions are responsive to their physical condition. When they are in pain, they offer emotions of frustration, worry, anger, or fear. They want the condition to improve so that their emotional state can improve.

Any illness, or departure from physical well-being, begins at a cellular level—but the overwhelming propensity of your cells is that of thriving. All day, every day, your cells are reclaiming balance at such refined and subtle levels that most people are completely unaware of the power and intelligence of their cellular bodies.

Focusing upon good-feeling objects of attention is the most effective way of providing the optimum environment for allowing unhindered cellular communication and the ultimate thriving of your physical body.

►•I listen to my body and heed its needs.
►•I thank my body for my continued well-being.
►•I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.
►•My body maintains itself in perfect health.
►•My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy.
►•My body thanks me for looking after it.

• ~~~~~~~~~~
      Happy New Year [ideas were listed for an educator…though can be utilized for anyone(:D
      1 – Ask yourself if your actions truly represent your beliefs and opinions…
      2 – Accept the fact that what once worked perfectly, might not be the best approach for now…
      3 – Include others as you begin the self-reflection process
      4 – You are like a “living document,” and as such you should be in a constant state of change…Rethink, reinvent, reinvigorate, redevelop, redeploy, renew, reemphasize and any other word that prevents you from being a ‘static’ …
      5 – Remember that self-reflection is an essential piece to growing and developing ***~Life of an Educator by Dr. Justin Tarte is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.Based on a work at justintarte.com.~***

quoteAfter you have made your commitment to say no to what no longer serves you, you will probably be invited to demonstrate that you really mean it. Alan Cohen
related threadFreedom of Self Discipline [Short & Delightful]

101 reasons To Journal

Post1
Post2
Post3
Post4
Post5

How’s Your Imagination Working For You? Pinch Me Living youtube video

pic clear path
January 2015

thread being reorganized(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content