login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Value of Neutral Questions [& your Higher Self]

Value of Neutral Questions vrs. Embedded Ones
[& your Higher self]

Changing Judgment Into Neutral Questions
(Adapted from Liz Lerman Critical Response Process)

How do you take an opinion that is embedded with judgment and turn it into a neutral question?

A constructive neutral question is:

One that the person can answer
One that invites honest reflection rather than defensiveness
A meaningful, authentic question for you, the questioner
Something you don’t know the answer to
Open ended

Affirmations You May Enjoy:

• ~~ ✰~~
      I am grateful for all the people and events that set my feet on the spiritual path to freedom and joy.
    • ~~ ✰~~
      The presence of joy is in my heart and abundance of good is in my life.
    • ~~ ✰~~

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quotes On Underlying Drive For Finding Meaning

People problems are inevitable. Various people problems arise from the differences inperceptions, negative emotions, or unclear communication. The greatest communication problem is that the message sent is not the message received.
To prevent or solve people problems, base your relationships on accurate perceptions, friendly and clear communication, empathetic listening, appropriate emotions, and forward-looking positive outlook. Put yourself in their shoes to understand their perceptions and the way of their thinking. If you wish to achieve their psychological commitment to a mutually satisfactory outcome, involve them in the problem solving process and reaching that outcome. Vadim Kotelnikov

•  “Between the stimulus and response, there is a space and in that space lies our freedom and power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” Victor Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
  •  If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth … This is the real message of love. Thich Nhat Hanh
  •  People are pretty much alike. It’s only that our differences are more susceptible to definition than our similarities. Linda Ellerbee
  •  People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life… I think that what we’re really seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our innermost being and reality, so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive. Joseph Campbell
  •  Let your love flow outward through the universe, To its height, its depth, its broad extent, A limitless love, without hatred or enmity. Then as you stand or walk, Sit or lie down, As long as you are awake, Strive for this with a one-pointed mind; Your life will bring heaven to earth. Sutta Nipata (in A Limitless Love)
  •  I believe that everyone chooses how to approach life. If you’re proactive, you focus on preparing. If you’re reactive, you end up focusing on repairing. John C. Maxwell, Today Matters
  •  We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. William Gladstone

•  Always remember: Joy is not merely incidental to your spiritual quest. It is vital. Rebbe Nachman Of Breslov

Choose to align yourself with people who are like-minded in their search for simplified inspiration. Give those who find fault or who are confrontational a silent blessing and remove yourself from their energy as quickly as possible. Your life is simplified enormously when you don’t have to defend yourself to anyone, and when you receive support rather than criticism. Dr. Wayne Dyer

• ~
    saved for related threads
  • ~

I love life.

I allow the letting go of thoughts, feelings, notions and perceptions that are no longer worthy of me, no longer fit my new paradigm and that hold me back from my growth and heightened levels of awareness.
affirmation credit Chessie Roberts

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content