login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★77 Good Habits To LiveBetter pdf[great ideas]

77 Good Habits To Live Better

I’ve highlighted some…
& if you so desire…see which ones you may like to acknowledge/reinforce&/or incorporate.

Chapter 1: Work Habits That Pay Dividends
According to the US Bureau of Labor and Statistics, the average employed
American works 7.6 hours per workday. Considering the average employed American only spends about 2 hours on housework and somewhere around 5 hours a day on leisure activities, your work day is probably a huge part of your life. Many of us work more hours than we sleep in a day, and most of us spend far more time working than we spend on any other activity. Your work experience impacts the rest of your life. habits.pdf
Habit #2: Choose One Way to Excel Each Day
Choose one way to excel at your job on a daily basis. Link this one effort to something bigger than the job you already have.
Habit #4: Incorporate Stress Management Into Your Work Day
Habit #6: Play to Your Strengths
Habit #8: Always Look for Intrinsic Rewards
Habit #14: Find a Way to Laugh
Habit #16: Leverage the 80/20 Rule
textileRef:2058731912662c5351d4ddd:linkStartMarker:“to read
chapter in its entirety”:http://www.developgoodhabits.com/77-good-habits.pdf
Chapter 2: Success Habits
Habit #17: Find Your Passion
Habit #20: Set Small, Attainable Goals
Habit #23: Enjoy the Journey
Habit #24: Find Accountability Partners
Habit #25: Track Your Progress
Chapter 3: Sleep Habits
Habit #38: Purge All Anxious Thoughts
Habit #39: Meditate or Pray
Habit #40: Engage in a Flow Activity
Relax into the activity and allow your mind to wander wherever it may. You will subconsciously deal with stress from the day, explore creative ideas, and end the flow activity feeling more relaxed. You’ll sleep better because of it.
Chapter 4: Learning Habits
Habit #51: Teach Someone Else
Habit #52: Talk to Yourself Believe it or not, hearing your own voice will help you memorize new facts. Record yourself reading vocabulary words and definitions aloud, and then replay it for yourself later. This trick will make solo study sessions more effective. You’ll be using several senses at once – audio, verbal and visual –plus you’ll be more alert and awake, since reading aloud requires concentration.
Habit #53: Use Visual Cues
Habit #57: Highlight and Rephrase Reading Material
Habit #61: Find Practical Applications
Chapter 5: Health and Eating Habits
Habit #67: Replace One Processed Food Every Day
To improve your health, replaced one processed food with one
unprocessed food every day
Habit #69: Eat Multiple Small Meals a Day
Habit #73: Make Exercise Appointments
Habit #74: Question Your Cravings
Most of us get cravings from time to time. (Some of us get them every day.) It’s easy to think there is no way around your cravings for sweets or salty foods, but in many cases, there are super healthy alternates that are much better for you than a doughnut or bag of chips
Habit #75: Turn Social Interactions Into Exercise
Opportunities
enjoy and prosper only thread(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    textileRef:2058731912662c5351d4ddd:linkStartMarker:“to read above
    pdf in full”:http://www.developgoodhabits.com/77-good-habits.pdf
    How To Test Drive A New Habit
    Don’t try to do everything at once. Instead make the commitment to start a new habit every 30 days
  • – Reason Why
    Give a specific reason why this habit is important. It doesn’t matter what you write here. The important thing is to know why you want to to make this change. to read list in its entirety
    article How Long Does It Actually Take To Form A New Habit Huffington Post
    Well Being & Purpose

textileRef:2058731912662c5351d4ddd:linkStartMarker:”* ~
Related Videos/Articles:
►•►• youtubevideo “ ►•►• 300+ Power Affirmations for Career & Professional Success 32 min 32 sec”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X84cLFV6uqY Bernadette Logue of Pinch Me Living brings you this set of over 300 power affirmations for career and professional success, based upon her extensive career/professional Peak Performance and Transformational Coaching expertise. These statements are designed to support you to thrive within the New World model of “success” – unleashing your professional capabilities by intuitively navigating your way through challenges, giving your talents and gifts into the world authentically, operating in balance and well-being, being present and conscious in all your interactions with full integrity, building collaborative relationships for mutual benefit, being peaceful in the face of problems, tapping into all your capabilities, being the leader in your own life, and unleashing your creativity, innovation, success and abundance.

Your success is an “inside out” process. Everything that is occurring in your life, including in your career/professional path, is being experienced by you through the filter of your unique paradigm. That paradigm includes your beliefs about yourself, your life and your career, business and professional possibilities, which then gives rise to resulting thought patterns. All of this informs the inner dialogue you have with yourself, and heavily impacts upon your actions/behaviours in your professional life.

Recommended use: Please use a headset for best audio quality. Listen every day for 30 days to allow the messages to embed and uplift you.

textileRef:2058731912662c5351d4ddd:linkStartMarker:”* ___________________
article New ParadigmThe “New World” Model of Success”:http://www.pinchmeliving.com/new-world-model-of-success#.UzWf9_ldWfU

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ © 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.

articles TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN ITS ENTIRETY PLEASE go to article link-> 28 Habits That Block Your Happiness & How to Let Them Go © 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.
Why do you do what you do, when you know what you know?” – Dr Libby Weaver

Phenomenal things to remember in life-practice in above link:
RITUAL: BE LOVING TO YOURSELF IN THOUGHTS, WORDS & DEEDS
RITUAL: PRACTICE GRATITUDE
RITUAL: TAKE OWNERSHIP
RITUAL: JUST BE YOURSELF
RITUAL: EXERCISE & EAT NOURISHING FOOD
RITUAL: USE YOUR COURAGE MUSCLE
RITUAL: ACCEPT YOUR PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS
RITUAL: TAKE STOCK OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
RITUAL: RETRAIN YOUR BRAIN
RITUAL: CULTIVATE SELF-BELIEF
RITUAL: CLARIFY YOUR MOTIVATORS
And many more…. article TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN ITS ENTIRETY PLEASE go to article link-> 28 Habits That Block Your Happiness & How to Let Them Go © 2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.

* ** “ Focus Matrix -> please see this site for related credits and more great stuff
Above focus matrix…One of my favorite printables to sort out my daily focused attention/priorities. Whichever methods you use, may you always Enjoy & Prosper AGoodVibe

• ~~ ✰~~ Moving Forward Is Fun
  • ~~ ✰~~

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy

PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love

PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life

PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life

PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week
the PeacefulMom © 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com – All rights reserved. – The Peaceful Mom

• ___________

This video was created for me by a very creative member (successnfreedom). It is my hope it inspires others too.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    top of thread
  • ** Disclaimer for thread: This thread is not intended to take the place of any healing support or education which may assist in anyone’s journey. It is not meant to act as a substitute for medical or psychological information one may receive in the real world. Internet posts are not intended to replace your chosen guidance in real world-journey. They are opinions from the individuals who post. As in all areas of life, one must be able to discern what is healthy and right for them. If any information serves those who read this, of course that is pleasing, though you be the judge(: AGoodVibeEnthusiast

• ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~ ✰~~
  • view, read & ENJOY thread ★ღ✰˚ ✰ (:

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY THREAD
THANK YOU FOR VISITING BMINDFUL

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wasn’t sure the best place to post this link, this thread seems like a good location.

How I’ve Read a Book a Week For the Last 5 Years

How powerful would that habit be?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
powerful-yes! great link thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content