login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★THE BASIS (AND SOLUTION) FOR EVERY PROBLEM ANYONE EVER HAS

Thats the basis (and solution) for every problem anyone ever has.

Now i can just hear it,oh cmon robert,give me a f king break,…ALL… problems stem from a lack of understanding of OUR feelings,youve got to be kidding RIGHT.

Ok then,let me ask you something,when you had a problem you were having a hard time with,how were you feeling?

And when you found a good solution to a problem,how did you feel?

The thing to understand is,it works in both directions,you dont have to first solve a problem,in order to feel good,you can learn to feel good first.,and if you do,you will find that you greatly empower and enable yourself to solve any problem,much more easily,effortlessly and without all the drama,struggle,effort and effort and effort and angst.

THANKS FOR READING.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Maintaining Joy Practice

I am smiling. (•‿• )

I choose to enjoy this moment.

The presence of joy in my heart releases an abundance of good in my life.

I now achieve my goals with joy and laughter.

Everything I do brings me aliveness and growth

I am living a joyful, balanced life of ease in a fertile, creative and abundant world.

Just For Today-Affirmations
I choose exactly what I want in life, develop the consciousness of those choices, and they appear.

Today, the artist in me flourishes and I create a beautiful world.

I am filled with love and new visions of good.

• ** Create joy for yourself. Dance or sing or do at least one thing every hour that makes you feel joyful. Continue to increase it, until very soon, your whole day will be filled with happiness. This way you will be able to achieve your purpose in life, both physically and spiritually. Joy is a person’s existence, so do whatever works for you in order to be happy the whole day. Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
  • ** Common sense is strengthened by joy. Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
  • ** Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind. Lionel Hampton

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content